[Unanswered]  What gear should I get? (Metal Fight)

Hello everyone! I ordered a stadium and string launcher for Beys, and I want to be as professional as possible with my Beyblades. Is there any gear I should get to make my Beyblade experience even better? Thanks to whoever answers.
If you’re competing in MFB limited, which is what most tournaments are, buy Dark Bull H145WD for the clear wheel and the track. Lightning L-Drago 105HF for the metal/clear wheel. (You can’t use the Lightning wheel with other clear wheels than L-Drago.) Earth Eagle 145WD for every part it has except the clear wheel. Storm/Galaxy (less rare) Pegasus for the tip and the decent attack type track
(Oct. 18, 2018  5:18 AM)UltraGaming Wrote: Hello everyone! I ordered a stadium and string launcher for Beys, and I want to be as professional as possible with my Beyblades. Is there any gear I should get to make my Beyblade experience even better? Thanks to whoever answers.

Tbh i don't understand what you mean with gear.
(Oct. 19, 2018  2:08 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  5:18 AM)UltraGaming Wrote: Hello everyone! I ordered a stadium and string launcher for Beys, and I want to be as professional as possible with my Beyblades. Is there any gear I should get to make my Beyblade experience even better? Thanks to whoever answers.

Tbh i don't understand what you mean with gear.

Stuff that you attach to your launcher or other things. (Example: Angle Compass)
(Oct. 19, 2018  4:07 PM)UltraGaming Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  2:08 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Tbh i don't understand what you mean with gear.

Stuff that you attach to your launcher or other things. (Example: Angle Compass)

Oh ok, got it! You were adviced to buy earth eagle. Don't do that. The mold it comes from has breakages issues, so if you're really interested in that fusion wheel you should look for beys like earth virgo by Hasbro. It features the second mold of earth, reinforced and heavier than mold 1, very good spin track and clear wheel.