[Unanswered]  What are the types?

What are the types of Hyrus and Diomedes?
From what I see, Diomedes is an attack layer; the attack variable is slightly higher than the rest.

Hyrus is completely unknown; it has no stats at all! It's probably so new that they haven't even given it any performance variables yet, so it is basically a layer set completely at zero for now. From the looks of it any the other Hasbro exclusives, I guess it could end up being a stamina type, though that's just an inference; I don't really know.

I hope this helps!
Has anyone got them in the beystore, if so, what combo I did they come with?
(Dec. 19, 2017  9:26 PM)Sıon Wrote: From what I see, Diomedes is an attack layer; the attack variable is slightly higher than the rest.

Hyrus is completely unknown; it has no stats at all! It's probably so new that they haven't even given it any performance variables yet, so it is basically a layer set completely at zero for now. From the looks of it any the other Hasbro exclusives, I guess it could end up being a stamina type, though that's just an inference; I don't really know.

I hope this helps!

I bet is stamina 
1 shape
2 we have attack (diomedes) defense (orpheus) balance (tyros)
Ok thanks everyone! But before I close this does anyone want to share their thoughts on what the stock combos might be?
Hyrus is probably Quarter Accel, the other probably Ring Survive