[Unanswered]  What are the best right spin burst combos

What are the best right spin DB burst beyblade combos?
(Aug. 09, 2022  3:43 AM)Logan Dominguez Wrote: What are the best right spin DB burst beyblade combos?

do yu need attack, stamina, defense, spinsteal, stationary attack, tornado staller, or a T A N K?
Disclaimer: these combos are found through research and experience in official WBBA tourneys. but the general consensus is that these combos should work for WBO or whatever general play you're doing at home. You can also refer to the winning combo list here for other combos used to win WBO tourneys cos my list is non-exhaustive.

Attack:

S Tier:
Guilty Longinus Giga/Fortress/Illegal Xtreme'/Quick'

A+ Tier:
Xiphoid Kerbeus/Belial2/Perseus/Valk2 Giga/Fortress/Illegal Xtreme'/Quick'/Metal Xtreme

A Tier:
Ultimate Kerbeus/Belial2/Perseus/Valk2 Nexus+S/D Xtreme'/Quick'/Metal Xtreme
Savior Kerbeus/Belial2/Perseus/Valk2 Giga/Nexus+S/D Xtreme'/Quick'/Metal Xtreme

(u can use Nexus+S/D on any of these combos but i think Ultimate and Savior needs it the most)

Defence:

disclaimer: I havent seen much testing on this so it's purely by experience (RIP testing threads 💀)

Prominence Valk1/Dragon Over/Giga Bearing'/Moment

Prominence Armor is really good at tanking big hits, and when the armor comes off, the bey is smaller, making it harder for Attack beys to land their hits
Moment is probably the best tank driver I know off with high stamina, so if u wanna go purely defence, use Moment not Bearing'
but Bearing' is still quite hard to get KO'd compared to other drivers and has better LAD

Passive (Stamina + LAD + Defence hybrids):

Pretty much a mix of any of these parts
  • Vanish/Roar Longinus (vanish is better by a bit)
  • Dynamite/Devil (both same thing) Perseus/Belial2/Valk1/Dragon + F Gear
  • Giga/Over
  • Bearing'/High Xt'+/Zone'+Z
Meta combos. i got nothing much to say bout them, we all know it. Great Stamina, Great LAD, Passive and wont run around much (assuming mint drivers)

Pure LAD (good for opposite spin only)

Greatest Raphael/Prominence Dragon/Belial2/Valk2 Giga/Over/Wheel(for GRP) Drift/Metal Drift

These two layers have the best opposite spin performance. They can somehow win LAD matches against the top tier layers by half a spin quite consistently and if u need that half spin to win, these two layers + Drift is the way to go.

World Spriggan 1S Blitz Drift/Metal Drift

zankye explains it better go watch it here
(Aug. 09, 2022  4:18 AM)Burn87 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2022  3:43 AM)Logan Dominguez Wrote: What are the best right spin DB burst beyblade combos?

do yu need attack, stamina, defense, spinsteal, stationary attack, tornado staller, or a T A N K?

Mostly stamina and Attake
(Aug. 09, 2022  6:23 PM)Logan Dominguez Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2022  4:18 AM)Burn87 Wrote: do yu need attack, stamina, defense, spinsteal, stationary attack, tornado staller, or a T A N K?

Mostly stamina and Attake
do Astral/Vanish Longinus Over/Giga/Illegal Bearing' 3/9/0 for Spamina (spinsteal and stamina) 
and Ultimate/Savior/Xiphoid Perseus/Belial2/Xcalibur/Valkyrie2 Giga/Over/Nexus+S Xtreme'/Quick/Hunter'/Xceed' 3/9/0/2 for attack