[Unanswered]  What are bits?

I just joined today, and I noticed that when I clicked my profile, it said my bits and I clicked it and it said I have none. What exactly are bits and how do you get them?
I want to know as well. I just joined today.
I think they're achievements, you have to do something in the wbo that helps or win a tournament or something. I don't have any so I wouldn't know much.

(Mar. 24, 2018  2:56 AM)BladerHV Wrote: Honestly
One word posts are against the rules
Rules shmules

Anyway what I meant to say on that post was "Honestly, I have no idea"

Quote that.
You earn bits from achievements you have made here on the site as well as placing in tournaments. Look under my username, those are some of my earned bits.

@[Cuza Ackerman 1] @[BladerHV]
A measurement of your dedication to Beyblade and the World Beyblade Organization.

There are a ton of explanations of features of this organization that are currently hidden in this section: https://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help (Bits used to be called "Faces".)
You guys should maybe ask the Committee to add the link somewhere visible after all this time when the new layout removed a lot of things. And/or you can give a few minutes of your time and help them modernize some of the content in the Help section, when needed. Or make topics for that content yourself to help others out there who also have no idea those things existed in the first place.