[Unanswered]  What MFB to Buy

I have been looking on the internet resently looking for some mfb beyblades to purchase. Every time I go and look at beyblades to buy, I don't know what to look for. I usually think of getting a new attack type bey so it can knock the man out of the stadium.     I was thinking of trying to buy Ray Striker or Galaxy Peagasus. I like these beys because they are really offensive and have rubber tips. If anybody has any suggestions, please leave a reply. Thank you Grin.
I think that Wing Pegasus is, and Variares is supposed to be better at attack than Ray Striker and Galaxy Pegasus.
I prefer Ray striker to Galaxy Pegasus because of the better stamina times and lower chance of a self stadium out.
Flash Sagittaro would also has a good metal wheel for attack.

For stamina Phantom Orion is really good.
(Nov. 27, 2017  3:11 PM)Odin Blader Wrote: I have been looking on the internet resently looking for some mfb beyblades to purchase. Every time I go and look at beyblades to buy, I don't know what to look for. I usually think of getting a new attack type bey so it can knock the man out of the stadium.     I was thinking of trying to buy Ray Striker or Galaxy Peagasus. I like these beys because they are really offensive and have rubber tips. If anybody has any suggestions, please leave a reply. Thank you Grin.

It's impossible nowadays to buy Ray Striker, so buy variares, I bought it years ago and it's performance it's amazing

And please make sure you buy TakaraTomy, Rapidity it's made out of cheap materials and it's not legit
You can find Ray Striker on Ebay. However it does cost almost as much as some of the 4D Beyblades.
Ah sorry, I messed up with blitz, but I still recommending you Variares
If anybody also have any good defense or stamina suggestions just leave a reply. Thanks for the feedback Grin
For stamina : Phantom Orion
For defense : hades kerbecs
(Feb. 02, 2018  5:47 PM)Eurekaboy Wrote: For stamina : Phantom Orion
For defense  : hades kerbecs

Hades Kerbecs is a stamina type that is good for attack