[Unanswered]  Wear and tear on Burst launchers (hasbro)

(Apr. 27, 2018  10:26 AM)iiggoor Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  10:09 PM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: Or have u tried using a hammer to lightly tap the pin back in place?

That helps to my Supergrip launcher (white one) but does not last long. Few launches only.

I thought the point of a Supergrip launcher was to be used as a grip, not so much as a launcher?
(Nov. 05, 2018  4:26 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2018  10:26 AM)iiggoor Wrote: That helps to my Supergrip launcher (white one) but does not last long. Few launches only.

I thought the point of a Supergrip launcher was to be used as a grip, not so much as a launcher?

I use them and they work fine for a long long time
Hmm. I'd still prefer it as a grip, but there aren't really any Hasbro launchers that are good enough to be connected with.
(Nov. 05, 2018  4:28 AM)Armor Wrote: Hmm. I'd still prefer it as a grip, but there aren't really any Hasbro launchers that are good enough to be connected with.

I connect the generic launchers and use those as grips.

[Image: 9-B2-FB8-A7-CB84-4476-9315-2-DC044-B48017.jpg]
Just do what i did here's the tutorial from my channel hope it helps ?
https://youtu.be/9IG06KBovnY
Interesting. Speaking of which, is the Dual threat launcher really that bad? If you take good care of it, it should be ok, right?
(Nov. 06, 2018  4:24 AM)Armor Wrote: Interesting. Speaking of which, is the Dual threat launcher really that bad? If you take good care of it, it should be ok, right?
If it is used properly and not pulled so hard the string comes off, then yes