[Unanswered]  Volcanic or variable.

Someone wanted to trade me variable Hasbro for volcanic. Should I take it? Is variable better than volcanic?
When worn it's not, when it's new it's better.
worn variable has a lot of attack power and it has about a half a second more stamina than volcanic

At least in my experience
(May. 21, 2019  6:08 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: worn variable has a lot of attack power and it has about a half a second more stamina than volcanic
Did you tell that based on solo spin time? Then, that really doesn't matter.
(May. 21, 2019  6:48 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  6:08 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: worn variable has a lot of attack power and it has about a half a second more stamina than volcanic
Did you tell that based on solo spin time? Then, that really doesn't matter.

Oof. Sorry about that XD
I like both of them

(May. 21, 2019  8:13 PM)Zyndicater Wrote: I like both of them

But for Attack power I would go for volcanic
variable has some lad and crazy attack power but not faster than the uncontrollable volcanic. If I were you, i would go for variable since it is a much more safer option than volcanic which is pretty useless
Definitely go for variable. It is competitive for LAD.
What bey comes with Variable driver? I new to beys and I hear people recommend parts all the time but have no idea what bey you need to actually get the parts.
(May. 24, 2019  1:03 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: What bey comes with Variable driver? I new to beys and I hear people recommend parts all the time but have no idea what bey you need to actually get the parts.

Comes with victory valkyrie. If you don't know which bey the parts are coming with, you can go to beywiki and search the part's page. It will show which bey it debuted with.
(May. 24, 2019  3:06 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(May. 24, 2019  1:03 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: What bey comes with Variable driver? I new to beys and I hear people recommend parts all the time but have no idea what bey you need to actually get the parts.

Comes with victory valkyrie. If you don't know which bey the parts are coming with, you can go to beywiki and search the part's page. It will show which bey it debuted with.

Awesome tip. Thank you. ?? Didn’t even know about beywiki. Looks like I’ve got a lot of reading to do ?
If you have alot of Takara Tomy beyblades, I would suggest keeping the volcanic driver as the Hasbro variable will not be compatible for most of your beys. I don't know what you should do if you have alot of Hasbro beyblades though. Keep in mind that variable is best when worn down and the Hasbro variable driver is extremely hard to wear down as the rubber that they use is different from the rubber Takara Tomy uses.
I mean, we all know that variable is better than volcanic, without a doubt. Wait a minute, WAIT A SEC HERE, why would Hasbro make volcanic so reckless????
i think everyone knows this but oone of the most important to know feature in beyblade is its grip in the arena

it is important for defense and attack, especially for attack, because it can lock itself in that area while doing an attack/defense making very very good KO resistance and potential simultaneously

volcanic is very very fast but when i test it at the arena it has so little traction that if against a tall teeth opponent (like z achillies) it will do tiny burst potential with ok recoil

variable has full rubber, so worn or not worn it will have good traction and it will do decent ko and burst potential

BUT IT IS YOU WHO DECIDES WHAT U PICK
(May. 25, 2019  5:25 AM)Creeperalpha Wrote: i think everyone knows this but oone of the most important to know feature in beyblade is its grip in the arena

it is important for defense and attack, especially for attack, because it can lock itself in that area while doing an attack/defense making very very good KO resistance and potential simultaneously

volcanic is very very fast but when i test it at the arena it has so little traction that if against a tall teeth opponent (like z achillies) it will do tiny burst potential with ok recoil

variable has full rubber, so worn or not worn it will have good traction and it will do decent ko and burst potential

Both have very inconsistent flower patterns (if variable is fully worn down). If variable is in its second stage, then it is very good. But, the second stage doesn't last very long. It wears down fairly quickly. Volcanic too, I think has a wearing problem (not too sure). It becomes more free spinning over a greater period of time (more than variable). Volcanic in my opinion is better because it is more consistent in both flower patterns and performance over time. Variable when not worn, has very little speed and in most of the cases, overshadowed by xtreme, but has a good flower pattern tendency.
(May. 21, 2019  5:30 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Someone wanted to trade me variable Hasbro for volcanic. Should I take it? Is variable better than volcanic?

From a design and fun point of view I hafta go with variable! It’s such a cool idea and gimmic!
(May. 25, 2019  8:13 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(May. 25, 2019  5:25 AM)Creeperalpha Wrote: i think everyone knows this but oone of the most important to know feature in beyblade is its grip in the arena

Both have very inconsistent flower patterns (if variable is fully worn down). If variable is in its second stage, then it is very good. But, the second stage doesn't last very long. It wears down fairly quickly. Volcanic too, I think has a wearing problem (not too sure). It becomes more free spinning over a greater period of time (more than variable). Volcanic in my opinion is better because it is more consistent in both flower patterns and performance over time. Variable when not worn, has very little speed and in most of the cases, overshadowed by xtreme, but has a good flower pattern tendency

it actually does not wear out, i think the tip is dirty (if you have one) check it, volcanic is fast and shifts speeds in the stadium (believe me i have seen it), very very fast while in the tornado ridge (and continues to speed up until it descends or flung out to the wall or outside) with that i can use volcanic in a very fast attack move, but the attack can do massive ko potential but little burst potential,(because i tested the move to a fenrir magnum loop combo and valkyrie just flung it to the wall and fenrir combo was still alive, the next hits finished him off, this happened about 60% of the time) but if volcanic hits the enemy while having alot of stamina, it can go to the tornado ridge and descend and do attacks that bank and do barrages, not flower patterns (well... sometimes). variable. not too sure, if worn it might have the same speed in the tornado ridge as volcanic but with the rubber it gets more grip in the stadium and has more power to burst and ko (atleast thats what i experienced in the impact tip), well to counter both of these tips, use a very light bey (like my combo(probably))