[Unanswered]  Unite/Merge driver molds

I bought a second World Spriggan and I noticed how the sharp tip of the Unite' driver protudes way more than the first one.

[Image: IMG20210314152711.jpg]

Should I be worried about this?
(Mar. 14, 2021  8:34 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: I bought a second World Spriggan and I noticed how the sharp tip of the Unite' driver protudes way more than the first one.

I had a similar issue with my World Spriggan, the plastic stalk that protrudes from my Unite' is at an angle to the point where the cone isn't flush with the rubber. It shouldn't be anything to worry about though, as it should remedy itself with enough wear and tear. Although I'd recommend not using it in a tournament setting until it's worn down a bit, as it may be unstable and have poor stamina.
(Mar. 14, 2021  8:49 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  8:34 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: I bought a second World Spriggan and I noticed how the sharp tip of the Unite' driver protudes way more than the first one.

I had a similar issue with my World Spriggan, the plastic stalk that protrudes from my Unite' is at an angle to the point where the cone isn't flush with the rubber. It shouldn't be anything to worry about though, as it should remedy itself with enough wear and tear. Although I'd recommend not using it in a tournament setting until it's worn down a bit, as it may be unstable and have poor stamina.

What's even more weird is that when I rotate the driver sideways a bit, the plastic tip looks more rounded or even flat. I haven't tested launching this however, so I don't know how much it will affect Unite' 's ko resistance and speed.

Edit: just ran a few test launches with Unite' on Bushin Dragon 7 Retsu and I had to launch at a really tilted angle for this thing to even start moving aggressively, and even then stops after a few seconds. Only problem is it can't seem to tornado stall at all like from what I've seen in videos and when it does the flower pattern it starts jumping like Quake.