[Unanswered]  Union Achilles Xt+ Defect?

My Xt+ that came with my Union Achilles has no difference between stamina and defense mode. Is that normal?
It probably is just too hard to tell. I don't think the difference looks like a lot to begin with, but it's there.
I kinda want to see pictures to see what you're talking about. There is a slight difference between the two in that the sharp tip is still exposed in defense but the Xt+ ridge is lower so it makes contact on the stadium floor more often when struck.
(Nov. 19, 2019  5:58 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: I kinda want to see pictures to see what you're talking about.  There is a slight difference between the two in that the sharp tip is still exposed in defense but the Xt+ ridge is lower so it makes contact on the stadium floor more often when struck.
There is literally no difference with the ridge exposure between the two modes. I'm not even exaggerating. I took the chip off, and the defense notch was the same height as stamina.
Though arguably illegal you can sandpaper down the tip in its tallest height and you'll see a difference between the modes.
(Nov. 24, 2019  10:30 PM)Gember Wrote: Though arguably illegal you can sandpaper down the tip in its tallest height and you'll see a difference between the modes.

Don't waste your Xtend+ like that.
(Nov. 25, 2019  2:23 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2019  10:30 PM)Gember Wrote: Though arguably illegal you can sandpaper down the tip in its tallest height and you'll see a difference between the modes.

Don't waste your Xtend+ like that.

Yeah, I wasn't.