[Unanswered]  Thoughts on the Hasbro Red Stadium?

I've been busy the past month but I was at Toysrus and noticed they had a new stadium out, has anyone used them? Thoughts?
(Incorrect) No, but is 35cm long, is actually small if you mean the blue one, the yellow one is too expensive for me, so I did not even investigate.
They added more space between the depression and the pockets to fix the problem the old stadium has so that's a plus

Problem is, it's one of those gimmick stadiums with grooves to change a Beyblade's path which is intrusive
(Aug. 07, 2017  7:39 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: They added more space between the depression and the pockets to fix the problem the old stadium has so that's a plus

Problem is, it's one of those gimmick stadiums with grooves to change a Beyblade's path which is intrusive

Yes, true that. But sometimes the change of direction can catch an opponent off guard. And it's name is the "Chaos Core Beystadium".
(Aug. 07, 2017  7:34 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: No, but is 35cm long, is actually small if you mean the blue one, the yellow one is too expensive for me, so I did not even investigate.

He means the new red Chaos core beystadium
(Aug. 07, 2017  9:28 PM)Ion_Discharge Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2017  7:39 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: They added more space between the depression and the pockets to fix the problem the old stadium has so that's a plus

Yes, true that. But sometimes the change of direction can catch an opponent off guard. And it's name is the "Chaos Core Beystadium".

Well this does defeat using any attack types, furthering Stamina's dominance here.
(Aug. 08, 2017  11:21 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2017  9:28 PM)Ion_Discharge Wrote: Yes, true that. But sometimes the change of direction can catch an opponent off guard. And it's name is the "Chaos Core Beystadium".

Well this does defeat using any attack types, furthering Stamina's dominance here.

Yeah (or Defense types)
I just have one tiny thing to throw that off though.
Attacks don't have to be aggressive enough to go into one of the slits. It's only if it's aggressive ENOUGH.
I don't think the slopes in the stadium are steep/tall enough. I've seen several videos on YouTube showing the beys completely ignoring the tornado-shaped grooves in the floor.