[Unanswered]  TT Sword Launcher Question

Nightbringer here. I currently own three Custom LR Sword Launchers from Takara Tomy's Beyblade Burst BU, one is opened, the other two are not. I am wanting to do a custom paintwork on one of the two newer Sword Launchers, but before I get any supplies, will this alter the Launcher's performance, or will the overall performance stay the same? I don't want to start doing this until I know for sure. The Sword Launcher that I'm wanting to paint is going to be a Takara Tomy style of the Destined Launcher from Beyblade Burst QuadStrike (Based on the Xcalius Launcher in that season...) Anyone's opinion, please?
If you use a huge amount of paint then yes it will alter it but a light amount like a thin layer will not alter it at all

Don't thank me thank my dad for teaching me this
(Sep. 07, 2023  9:49 PM)Master7890 Wrote: If you use a huge amount of paint then yes it will alter it but a light amount like a thin layer will not alter it at all

Don't thank me thank my dad for teaching me this
Thank you very much. I very much do appreciate your opinion on the matter. Like I said, this Launcher's paintwork is going to be based on Bel Daizora's Destined Launcher from QuadStrike. Arigato. 😁