[Unanswered]  String Launcher handle

I have noticed the Format of the can-do and Can't. But I have realized something with the string launcher handles. They say that we can still use the handle even if the handle was broken. But this lead me to another possible question. Are the normal TT string launchers interchangable and tournament legal(the handle with the string still attached).
(Jan. 23, 2018  10:22 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I have noticed the Format of the can-do and Can't. But I have realized something with the string launcher handles. They say that we can still use the handle even if the handle was broken. But this lead me to another possible question. Are the normal TT string launchers interchangable and tournament legal?

If you are asking about interchangeable Handles I'd say no because there's isn't a way to tell if you messed around with the internals of the Beylauncher.
(Jan. 23, 2018  1:51 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2018  10:22 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: I have noticed the Format of the can-do and Can't. But I have realized something with the string launcher handles. They say that we can still use the handle even if the handle was broken. But this lead me to another possible question. Are the normal TT string launchers interchangable and tournament legal?

If you are asking about interchangeable Handles I'd say no because there's isn't a way to tell if you messed around with the internals of the Beylauncher.

No, I mean't the handle with the string.