[Unanswered]  Standard Takara Tomy Stadiums

Hello, so I'm looking for real Takara tomy stadiums that are cheap, anyone know where to get one? Thanks
(May. 31, 2021  9:27 PM)--- Wrote: Hello, so I'm looking for real Takara tomy stadiums that are cheap, anyone know where to get one? Thanks

What is your price for “cheap”?
(May. 31, 2021  11:25 PM)Pbreazy Wrote:
(May. 31, 2021  9:27 PM)--- Wrote: Hello, so I'm looking for real Takara tomy stadiums that are cheap, anyone know where to get one? Thanks

What is your price for “cheap”?

I would say $30 most expensive maybe looking for $20 if that's even possible
(Jun. 01, 2021  2:24 AM)--- Wrote:
(May. 31, 2021  11:25 PM)Pbreazy Wrote: What is your price for “cheap”?

Good luck with that.
I reccomend going to Asian sites because the dollar here isn't strong as USD or Euro, the prices are like cheaper here compared to the cheapest you can get from a US seller.
(Jun. 01, 2021  3:23 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2021  2:24 AM)--- Wrote: I would say $30 most expensive maybe looking for $20 if that's even possible

Good luck with that.

Yeah I know

I can't find anything for "Cheap" but try Amazon Jp or buy the Sparking entry set (Wait isn't there another thread exactly like this?)
(Jun. 01, 2021  2:24 AM)--- Wrote:
(May. 31, 2021  11:25 PM)Pbreazy Wrote: What is your price for “cheap”?

I don’t know where you’re from but to find anything relatively that cheap is your own local marketplace. 

Prices to ship stadiums is about that much so you wouldn’t find something cheap like that online unless someone offers free shipping and at that low price. Good luck and happy hunting though

The black one is on Amazon Japan for like 40$ after shipping costs, if you’re in the us
Thanks guys and yeah I know it's almost impossible to find it cheap but maybe there is one out there
FOUND ONE FOR 12 MIGHT BE FAKE BUT WHO CARES BECAUSE ITS BASSICALY THE STANDARD WHITE VERSION: https://beysandbricks.com/search.php?sea...on=product
(Aug. 20, 2022  8:51 PM)Stupid Blader Wrote: MIGHT BE FAKE BUT WHO CARES BECAUSE ITS BASSICALY THE STANDARD WHITE VERSION: https://beysandbricks.com/search.php?sea...on=product

A stadium being fake is actually something that requires attention! This simply being due to fake stadiums being of lower quality and cracking worse than an iPhone screen! 
TL;DR (if you have THAT low of an attention span)
fake stadiums = not good
(Aug. 20, 2022  8:51 PM)Stupid Blader Wrote: FOUND ONE FOR 12 MIGHT BE FAKE BUT WHO CARES BECAUSE ITS BASSICALY THE STANDARD WHITE VERSION: https://beysandbricks.com/search.php?sea...on=product

Your username may be a bit fitting...

The lower quality in fake stadiums are not able with less durable plastic and the potential to wear down tips faster than normal. How about we don't promote buying fake stuff.

Another note is that not only did you link a fake one when they were asking for a real stadium in specific, but the original post is from 2021. How about we do a bit of thinking? 😅
(Aug. 21, 2022  6:40 PM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2022  8:51 PM)Stupid Blader Wrote: FOUND ONE FOR 12 MIGHT BE FAKE BUT WHO CARES BECAUSE ITS BASSICALY THE STANDARD WHITE VERSION: https://beysandbricks.com/search.php?sea...on=product

Your username may be a bit fitting...

The lower quality in fake stadiums are not able with less durable plastic and the potential to wear down tips faster than normal. How about we don't promote buying fake stuff.

Another note is that not only did you link a fake one when they were asking for a real stadium in specific, but the original post is from 2021. How about we do a bit of thinking? 😅

yez me the stupid blader me sorry