[Unanswered]  Spriggan Requiem For Grip Attack?

I remember a while ago I saw someone say that Spryzen Requiem could be used for grip attack on a Hasbro competitive combo thread. This confused me as the Beyblade Wiki stated that Requiem had too little recoil for attack. However, when spinning the same direction as the opponent, I imagine that the rubber could be decent for burst attack, as well as the axes that have a similar texture to Beat Kukulkan's points of recoil. I know that it would be terribly outclassed by Cho-Z, but I mainly play Hasbro with my friends anyway. Is anyone able to confirm this theory?
(Apr. 05, 2019  3:44 PM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: I remember a while ago I saw someone say that Spryzen Requiem could be used for grip attack on a Hasbro competitive combo thread. This confused me as the Beyblade Wiki stated that Requiem had too little recoil for attack. However, when spinning the same direction as the opponent, I imagine that the rubber could be decent for burst attack, as well as the axes that have a similar texture to Beat Kukulkan's points of recoil. I know that it would be terribly outclassed by Cho-Z, but I mainly play Hasbro with my friends anyway. Is anyone able to confirm this theory?
I have tried it once, it's not that useful.
The page should not say its recoil is what makes it bad for Attack... Spriggan Requiem is bad for Attack because it lacks any strong points of contact for smash on account of its roundedness.

Recoil Wrote:Recoil is not to be confused with Smash Attack however, as Smash Attack is used to try to Knock-Out your opponents Beyblade, where as recoil is a negative result of such a collision. Although Recoil and Smash Attack capabilities are often linked, the most effective Smash Attack Wheels are ones which do not suffer from recoil.
The odds of it causing a burst are low but it can destroy large chunks of stamina. F3.7B.Br counters N3.B.Ds because of the grip.

Requiem S3 achieves the same but with more weight but less rubber in both directions.
(Apr. 05, 2019  4:01 PM)MWF Wrote: The odds of it causing a burst are low but it can destroy large chunks of stamina. F3.7B.Br counters N3.B.Ds because of the grip.

Requiem S3 achieves the same but with more weight but less rubber in both directions.
No, it counters it because of the large amount of burst resistence F3 Br can have. Not only that but Ds doesn't really have the attack to beat F3 and L3 doesnt have the stamina