[Unanswered]  Spin unit super loose?

For some reason the white spinny part of the spin unit can go up and down. It doesn't actually come out but it's super loose and I can't launch it properly. What do I do?
(May. 07, 2023  3:25 AM)IndigoPotato Wrote: For some reason the white spinny part of the spin unit can go up and down. It doesn't actually come out but it's super loose and I can't launch it properly. What do I do?

its for beyloggers, it shouldn't be affecting your launch in anyway.
(May. 07, 2023  4:15 AM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(May. 07, 2023  3:25 AM)IndigoPotato Wrote: For some reason the white spinny part of the spin unit can go up and down. It doesn't actually come out but it's super loose and I can't launch it properly. What do I do?

its for beyloggers, it shouldn't be affecting your launch in anyway.

I'm not talking about the top, I'm talking about the white part that actually spins on the bottom of the DB launcher. It just starting falling up and down out of nowhere.
Take the spin unit off of the launcher body, take a philips head screw driver and tighten it while holding the rear part of the spin unit with your spare hand. Using a rubber glove might help keep it still while you tighten the screw. Just be careful not to over tighten the spin unit or put too much torque on the screw head. It's made of a soft metal and once stripped, good luck fixing it in the future ;0