[Unanswered]  Sparking launchers in planes..

I was just concerned about carrying sparking launchers in airplanes. Not as hand luggage, but in check in luggage.. I just checked the Sparking launcher box and they only say the materials are some variants of plastics.. So there's no flammable substances used in the launcher. And according the the YouTuber Kenchanneru, the sparks from the launcher are really cold.. As in, they don't set alight. So I wanted to know your thoughts on this matter. Has any of you carried a sparking launcher is a plane yet? As hand or check in luggage (either of them)
This is a very good point. At this moment in time I'm not sure how they would approach it. Being it actually does spark and all. I dont think the sparks could really set fire to anything.

But you risk the chance of someone seeing you playing with it and thinking your trying to ignite something.
(May. 15, 2020  7:37 AM)Tucker Wrote: This is a very good point. At this moment in time I'm not sure how they would approach it. Being it actually does spark and all. I dont think the sparks could really set fire to anything.

But you risk the chance of someone seeing you playing with it and thinking your trying to ignite something.
Yeah true. .but I would pack my beyblades in the box they came in and put them in the luggage that goes in the hold..not the hand luggage .So I don't think it should be a problem.
(May. 15, 2020  5:10 PM)Saishreyas.G Wrote:
(May. 15, 2020  7:37 AM)Tucker Wrote: This is a very good point. At this moment in time I'm not sure how they would approach it. Being it actually does spark and all. I dont think the sparks could really set fire to anything.

Yeah true. .but I would pack my beyblades in the box they came in and put them in the luggage that goes in the hold..not the hand luggage .So I don't think it should be a problem.

No I dont see it being a problem if they are in the box in your luggage. They probably dont wont even say anything.