[Unanswered]  Should i start buying hasbro beys?

It's on page 10 written on oct 25, it's a decent bey for stamina.
(Nov. 16, 2017  4:14 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: It's on page 10 written on oct 25,  it's a decent bey for stamina.

I personally debunked that one. R2 as decent stamina but Evipero matches it and has a better shape so it can conserve stamina better after impact with higher Burst resistance too
(Nov. 16, 2017  4:34 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2017  4:14 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: It's on page 10 written on oct 25,  it's a decent bey for stamina.

I personally debunked that one. R2 as decent stamina but Evipero matches it and has a better shape so it can conserve stamina better after impact with higher Burst resistance too
Evipero is too good to compare lol. Also excause my ignorance but who's eviperos owner, and isn't it exceed evil eye but hasbro?
(Nov. 16, 2017  5:15 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2017  4:34 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: I personally debunked that one. R2 as decent stamina but Evipero matches it and has a better shape so it can conserve stamina better after impact with higher Burst resistance too
Evipero is too good to compare lol. Also excause my ignorance but who's eviperos owner, and isn't it exceed evil eye but hasbro?

Beyblade never appeared in the anime so it has no owner. And I'm talking about single layer Evileye.
Hopefully hasbro will use the same system in further gens
(Nov. 16, 2017  6:52 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: Hopefully hasbro will use the same system in further gens

Lol nope, takara came out before and hasbro saw that it had teeth. They decided to make the beys incompatible so customers can stick to one platform or brand.
(Nov. 16, 2017  7:02 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2017  6:52 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: Hopefully hasbro will use the same system in further gens

Lol nope, takara came out before and hasbro saw that it had teeth. They decided to make the beys incompatible so customers can stick to one platform or brand.

aggregor said FURTHER gens
(Nov. 16, 2017  8:00 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2017  7:02 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Lol nope, takara came out before and hasbro saw that it had teeth. They decided to make the beys incompatible so customers can stick to one platform or brand.

aggregor said FURTHER gens
I was trying to say that hasbro is ignorant and doesn't want to change.
If that's true, I'll never buy any other single bey from Hasbro
(Nov. 16, 2017  5:50 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: If that's true, I'll never buy any other single bey from Hasbro

That depends. If it was either Y2, G2, or Q2,it would worth the grab, since they are prized beys. Maximum Garuda, that is a different story.
I mean in further gens out of burst, i'll just buy TakaraTomy and hope that hasbro uses the same system for the RB
That all depends depending on the value of the beys. For example; Evil-eye, Trident, Yeager Yggdrasil (no yielding), Quetzalcoatl, Gigant Gaia, or even Maximum Garuda (the bey that will be the most broken bey as a Hasbro bey) are very expensive as a TT bey and sometimes have poor teeth compared to Hasbro. And also, beys that burst often like Rising Ragnarok and Unlock Unicorn burst quick compared to Hasbro's R2 and U2. So the smart way is to get Hasbro beys that are very expensive to get as a TT bey and beys that don't burst too quickly compared to TT beys.
If you're more interested in the competitive/performance aspect of Beyblade and most of your collection is already Takara-Tomy, I wouldn't bother starting to buy more Hasbro Beyblades if I were you. Just save that money for good Takara-Tomy releases that will be properly compatible with the majority of the rest of your collection. No use buying everything twice for the sake of having Hasbro's version.
Since I joined the Burst era late, I mix and match to be quite honest. I don't mind the fact that I can't customise between brands; I just use what I have and I just have fun. If your collection is mainly TT however, stick with TT. I would stick with Hasbro but the UK is crappy when it comes to Beyblade releases and I can't find half of what I want at decent prices.