[Unanswered]  Should I get B-191 or B-203

I need more TT beyblades and a string launcher, but I'm having trouble deciding which one I should get. Any recommendations?
gosh that’s difficult. They both have a lot of good things going for them:

- Both have a power launcher
- both have the giga disk
- both have at least one very useful core (Perseus & Belial 3)
- both have one top-tier driver (bearing’ and bearing drift)

I think whether the other parts in each set seem more or less appealing to you will be a matter of personal taste.
(Nov. 17, 2022  6:00 AM)Garishi Wrote: gosh that’s difficult. They both have a lot of good things going for them:

- Both have  a power  launcher
- both have the giga disk
- both have at least one very useful core (Perseus & Belial 3)
- both have one top-tier driver (bearing’ and bearing drift)

I think whether the other parts in each set seem more or less appealing to you will be a matter of personal taste.

I’m still kinda new to TT, and I’ve been out of the Beyblade loop for a while. So it truly is kinda impossible for me to really decide. And since burst ended, I’m kinda considering skimping out on beyblade altogether until I figure what 3/21 is all about
Hard choice really. I would lean slightly towards B-203 bcos i like Xplosion driver alot and i think its a neat sidegrade to Xtreme'/Qc'
(Nov. 17, 2022  7:39 AM)Beyblader101_ Wrote: Hard choice really. I would lean slightly towards B-203 bcos i like Xplosion driver alot and i think its a neat sidegrade to Xtreme'/Qc'

any cons of the two?
(Nov. 17, 2022  4:34 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2022  7:39 AM)Beyblader101_ Wrote: Hard choice really. I would lean slightly towards B-203 bcos i like Xplosion driver alot and i think its a neat sidegrade to Xtreme'/Qc'

any cons of the two?

which two are u referring to?
(Nov. 18, 2022  4:54 AM)Beyblader101_ Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2022  4:34 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: any cons of the two?

which two are u referring to?

Of both sets
(Nov. 18, 2022  5:32 AM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2022  4:54 AM)Beyblader101_ Wrote: which two are u referring to?

Of both sets

i think the Fusion DX set is slightly more expensive and that it comes with slightly fewer meta parts, so maybe if u need more meta parts go for the Overdrive set
But the meta parts that comes in Fusion DX set is much more valuable than Overdrive set,
(Nov. 17, 2022  4:34 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:

any cons of the two?

B-191 has metal universe that damages the teeth, while B-203 has the H gear which is only compatible with Divine blade. But I think Divine works the best with the H gear so you won't want to change the combo anyway.
(Nov. 18, 2022  12:27 PM)pegasus0000 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2022  4:34 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: any cons of the two?

B-198 has metal universe that damages the teeth, while B-203 has the H gear which is only compatible with Divine blade. But I think Divine works the best with the H gear so you won't want to change the combo anyway.

The metal caps on Metal Universe are the new caps, they dont damage teeth anymore.
(Nov. 21, 2022  2:30 AM)Beyblader101_ Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2022  12:27 PM)pegasus0000 Wrote: B-191 has metal universe that damages the teeth, while B-203 has the H gear which is only compatible with Divine blade. But I think Divine works the best with the H gear so you won't want to change the combo anyway.

The metal caps on Metal Universe are the new caps, they dont damage teeth anymore.

Oh my bad for the misinformation. I forgot when did TT started to release metal capped drivers with short caps since they were all abandoned in my drawer because they either harm the layer or be even weaker than the normal drivers. So IMO the drawback of B-191 is still the MUn but in a different reason.