[Unanswered]  Should I Buy a Launcher Grip?

I recently got a Beyblade X string launcher. I want to buy the Takara Tomy BX-30 Red Launcher Grip, but I'm not sure if I wanna spend $16 on it. I'm to young to have a good way of income, so what should I do?
I got one and it is nice, but I wouldn't say necessary. It helps with having a more stable launch and more comfort but it isn't a must-have. I'd say maybe hold off for now.
(Jun. 24, 2024  6:58 PM)Blade Bros. Wrote: I recently got a Beyblade X string launcher. I want to buy the Takara Tomy BX-30 Red Launcher Grip, but I'm not sure if I wanna spend $16 on it. I'm to young to have a good way of income, so what should I do?

It kinda depends on your body, usually no grip is better to use. if you have a burst launcher and grip try that, it’s pretty similar to that of a X launcher and grip
(Jun. 24, 2024  10:34 PM)Blade Bros. Wrote: Thx for the info and advice!

No problem! Glad to help! 🙂
(Jun. 24, 2024  6:58 PM)Blade Bros. Wrote: I recently got a Beyblade X string launcher. I want to buy the Takara Tomy BX-30 Red Launcher Grip, but I'm not sure if I wanna spend $16 on it. I'm to young to have a good way of income, so what should I do?

Usually depends honestly. I'm more adapted to using a grip since I used them with my loadout for MFB though it's just a personal preference.