[Unanswered]  Safe?

I want to buy this beyblade from wooowshop on eBay and want to know if this company is safe for lead or not And is trusted https://www.ebay.ca/itm/295580677202

I should note that I know that this is completely a midfake
So I have bought the beyblade but I’m not too sure if I am safe from lead as it is quite shiny and chips small pieces of not too big where it is noticeable but there are obvious specs on my stadium should I return it? Also I do not have a lead test kit for this. Oh and once again, is wooowshop a safe and trusted seller.
(Apr. 11, 2024  11:48 PM)Etca Wrote: So I have bought the beyblade but I’m not too sure if I am safe from lead as it is quite shiny and chips small pieces of not too big where it is noticeable but there are obvious specs on my stadium should I return it? Also I do not have a lead test kit for this. Oh and once again, is wooowshop a safe and trusted seller.

You bought a midfake, those don't have lead. All metal parts are shiny when they're brand new because they have yet to oxidize. Unless you wanted a legit one, you don't have to return it. I also checked the seller, they seem to be alright but there's nothing legit mfb-wise.
Thanks, I want to get into mfb but its impossible to find one that doesn’t cost an arm or have insane shipping prices
(Apr. 14, 2024  9:18 AM)Etca Wrote: Thanks, I want to get into mfb but its impossible to find one that doesn’t cost an arm or have insane shipping prices

You can try looking for Japanese lots or going to Catontheroof's discord server, he sells mfb stuff for pretty cheap.