[Unanswered]  Ripfire beys in tournaments?

I don’t have any ripfire beys, nor do I ever plan on getting them, but I just wanna know if they can be used tournaments or not.
They can't be used.
Okay, hang on. Searched this topic in QA and found only this thread. In other forums (general discussion, for example) the consensus is that these are actually legal. So obviously there is some confusion.

Normally it goes without saying that Hasbro gimmicks are not tournament legal. This has pretty much always been the case. The primary exception is the 5-layer versions of the 4D series (what were they called again?) which have become an important and valued element in the Limited metagame.

This example is even more relevant because it shows that Hasbro's weird spinoffs can sometimes be a healthy thing for the WBO. The 5-layer 4D beys were specifically designed by Hasbro to maintain some semblance of balance in the 5-layer meta when Horikoshi was running wild at TT, making every over-the-top heavyweight design imaginable.

Hasbro even did the same thing with the Legend series, updating 4-layer designs for the 5-layer series. Yeah, these weren't super competitive but with these two examples combined, I think it is clear Hasbro was making a concerted effort to remain loyal to the ongoing meta. We all know how that ended - but I respect them for trying.

And now we have the ripfire beys. Once again, Hasbro has made a gimmick series entirely compatible with the standard range. They're compatible, simple as that. They don't appear to have any stupidly competitive edge. They're just... Normal beys. The gimmick seems no more or less impressive than some of the God designs we've seen. So why ban them?

And for that matter, are they actually banned? Or is it just that nobody uses them because... Well... Obvious, right?
Like I said in the other topic, Ripfire parts are not legal for WBO tournament use.
Lets say if they are legal there are limitations. once evolution is in full swing lets say evolution layers are not allowed to use ripfire parts. to balance things. Ripfire knuckle has great OWD which means good stamina. combine this with ripfire press (Untill ripfire revolve comes out) and you have a good stamina combo. the only downside is that ripfire parts is that they are loose.