[Unanswered]  Rage vs Guilty/Extinction

Poll: Guilty or Rage?

Rage
0%
Guilty
100.00%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
Should I get rage or should I wait for guilty as my birthday is in September and I have to decide which to get...
Rage looks nicer (IMO) but I watched originalzankye 's video this morning and he said that it will probably be powerful (IMW- OP)
Soo, yeah, which?

BTW sorry for mentioning your profile zankye :p
(Jul. 31, 2021  7:45 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Should I get rage or should I wait for guilty as my birthday is in September and I have to decide which to get...
Rage looks nicer (IMO) but I watched originalzankye 's video this morning and he said that it will probably be powerful (IMW- OP)
Soo, yeah, which?

We know nothing about Guilty Longinus.
(Jul. 31, 2021  7:45 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Should I get rage or should I wait for guilty as my birthday is in September and I have to decide which to get...
Soo, yeah, which?

A g2 said, we really don't know anything about Guilty Longinus, aside from the name, what it looks like, and the parts.
With this said, I don't think a proper decision can be made until about a week after release when more of us actually have the release in-hand.
wait for guilty bro its clearly gonna be compettitive and its the new one and you get the l gear so wait
I 'd say get Rage Longinus, it may be older, but its definitely more memorable. Its dominance during the sparking generation will definitely be remembered. The new guilty longinus might be stronger, but it won't be very good against the db beys, at least not as a good as rage against sparking beys. I don't have high expectations for guilty longinus, you can estimate its strength just with the parts. (With the new db system, we're back to using discs. And because of that, guilty longinus' upper blades aren't low enough to the ground like rage longinus, which would reduce the effciency of the upper attack intended. And looking at it from the top view, the shape is rigid but the contact points are too close and compact to each other, none of the contact points are exposed enough to be able to potentially land a huge hit