[Unanswered]  Questions about Tempest ring

So I was apparently stupid enough to make the wings retract back by forcefully pushing back the smaller wings instead of pushing the bigger ones to the left first, so;

1. Are the wings supposed to shake a bit when you touch them when not pushed out?
2. When you push the bigger wings to the left, are the smaller ones supposed to automatically go back in when you're holding the ring in a way that gravity can make them fall down?
(Jan. 12, 2021  10:33 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: So I was apparently stupid enough to make the wings retract back by forcefully pushing back the smaller wings instead of pushing the bigger ones to the left first, so;

1. Are the wings supposed to shake a bit when you touch them when not pushed out?
2. When you push the bigger wings to the left, are the smaller ones supposed to automatically go back in when you're holding the ring in a way that gravity can make them fall down?

1-yes,i think,but it only shake a bit
2-yes,the inner part of the big wing hold on the small wing,then boom awakened,when the big wing is pushed further, the small wing can easily retract back to it normal position
it's hard for a dumb person like me to explain,but my tempest ring have been fine up until now

Dear smart bladers,please help explain it better