[Unanswered]  Question about launchers, drivers and stadiums

Okay so weird things are happening. No matter which launchers I use(two Sparking launchers from Variant Lucifer and an LR launcher from Master Diabolos), Hold' and Wave can't seem to circle the edge of the tornado ridge of the stadium like they're supposed to, the former in particular is REALLY slow than what you'd expect. Here's a video example of how Hold' moves when I launch it;

https://m.facebook.com/groups/beyblade/p...ef=m_notif

Anyone know what might be wrong here?
(Jan. 17, 2021  12:45 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Okay so weird things are happening. No matter which launchers I use(two Sparking launchers from Variant Lucifer and an LR launcher from Master Diabolos), Hold' and Wave can't seem to circle the edge of the tornado ridge of the stadium like they're supposed to, the former in particular is REALLY slow than what you'd expect. Here's a video example of how Hold' moves when I launch it;

Congrats your Hold' is worn
(Jan. 17, 2021  12:55 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  12:45 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Okay so weird things are happening. No matter which launchers I use(two Sparking launchers from Variant Lucifer and an LR launcher from Master Diabolos), Hold' and Wave can't seem to circle the edge of the tornado ridge of the stadium like they're supposed to, the former in particular is REALLY slow than what you'd expect. Here's a video example of how Hold' moves when I launch it;

Congrats your Hold' is worn

How is this even possible?

I only used it less than 10 times when I recorded that video.
(Jan. 17, 2021  1:09 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  12:55 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Congrats your Hold' is worn

How is this even possible?

Wait no not worn, you got a good mold.
Some molds that are extremely free spinning settle down to the centre
(Jan. 17, 2021  1:16 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  1:09 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: How is this even possible?

Wait no not worn, you got a good mold.

Oh I see.

But what about Wave?I remember that when launched straight down it's supposed circle the tornado ridge slowly iirc, but mine is moving about the same as my Hold'.
(Jan. 17, 2021  1:23 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  1:16 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Wait no not worn, you got a good mold.

Oh I see.

But what about Wave?I remember that when launched straight down it's supposed circle the tornado ridge slowly iirc, but mine is moving about the same as my Hold'.

Huh, strange, perhaps you put it in attack mode by mistake? I'm not too familiar with wave.