[Unanswered]  Pro Series Parts recommendations (attack preferred, but i'll take balance)

So, I have a lord spryzen, judgement joker, master devolos, ace dragon, I have the pro series Union Achilles coming very soon (it comes with the TT combo, just like Cho-z Achilles does) and Prime apocalypse (comes with the TT combo also) can i please get some combo recommendations? (all beys listed are Hasbro Pro Series variant) i'll take either attack or balance

and while we're at it, does anybody here have any info about the Hasbro Astral Spryzen about the dual-spin capability?
(Apr. 21, 2022  2:03 PM)Burn87 Wrote: So, I have a lord spryzen, judgement joker, master devolos, ace dragon, I have the pro series Union Achilles coming very soon (it comes with the TT combo, just like Cho-z Achilles does) and Prime apocalypse (comes with the TT combo also) can i please get some combo recommendations? (all beys listed are Hasbro Pro Series variant) i'll take either attack or balance

and while we're at it, does anybody here have any info about the Hasbro Astral Spryzen about the dual-spin capability?

I believe Astral has been confirmed to be right spin only
dangit, well, looks like ima have to buy the full set for that one freespin gimmick, spryzen is my favorite bey with luinor not far behind
Judgement Dragon Convert (Balanced Mode) Ultimate Reboot (' unless its the bad mold Zankye got) Zan.
(Apr. 22, 2022  2:12 PM)shrim Wrote: Get some LAD tips such as Xtend'+, bearing',drift',metal drift,mobius' Zn'+z or even destroy' or atomic'. Also get quick' or xtreme' for attack.

there is no such thing as an Xtend+', but there is a High Xtend+' (which i don't have)