[Unanswered]  New to the scene, have some questions

Just started to get back into the scene after playing beyblade in my childhood and was wondering a few things.

1. Where do y'all get your beyblades from?
2. what are midfakes 
3. are midfakes legal or illegal
4. how to tell if something is a midfake
5. What are they beyblades I should pick up first
6. anything i should know about purchasing beyblades

Edit: looking to start with the metal series since its what I "know"
(Oct. 17, 2022  5:21 PM)Biggestmike Wrote: Just started to get back into the scene after playing beyblade in my childhood and was wondering a few things.

2. what are midfakes 

1. beysandbricks, beyblade premier, 4gaming, beyblade bonanza, or in stores for certain viable parts like target or walmart. mallofbeys if you live in canada.
5. depends on the format and what you feel safe to play. so there are a lot of answers to this question. i reccomend heading ove rto the wbo discord to get a better conversation with someone so you can get a good understanding.
6. a lot of places will sell fake beys. check with someone who knows what they're talking about before purchasing something

little thing i'll add on is to have fun! its a fun game to play
(Oct. 17, 2022  7:59 PM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2022  5:21 PM)Biggestmike Wrote: Just started to get back into the scene after playing beyblade in my childhood and was wondering a few things.

2. what are midfakes 

1. beysandbricks, beyblade premier, 4gaming, beyblade bonanza, or in stores for certain viable parts like target or walmart. mallofbeys if you live in canada.
5. depends on the format and what you feel safe to play. so there are a lot of answers to this question. i reccomend heading ove rto the wbo discord to get a better conversation with someone so you can get a good understanding.
6. a lot of places will sell fake beys. check with someone who knows what they're talking about before purchasing something

little thing i'll add on is to have fun! its a fun game to play

thank you very much

2. what are midfakes 

5. If your going into burst I would recommend the new DB beys.
But since you mentioned blading in your childhood I'd say MFB (if you watched it or played with MFB beys in your childhood)