[Unanswered]  New to game, what should I start with?

I’m new to this game and I don’t own any blades nor an arena. I’m in now though, haha.

What should I purchase that will not only give me what I need to start and play against others, but will be useful as I get better; a great base of equipment?

Thanks in advance!
HASBRO: Star storm battle set OR Epic rivals battle set OR Avatar attack battle set!
(Jan. 28, 2018  2:38 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: HASBRO: Star storm battle set OR Epic rivals battle set OR  Avatar attack battle set!

I would only suggest Star Storm Set if they want a decent stadium. I would never recommend the other two sets. Beys from Hasbro for defense/stamina is Fafnir F3 and Wyvron W3 for the combo Fafnir F3 4G At. For attack, get the Master Kit for a good launcher and stock attack type out of the box and maybe later on get the Legend Spryzen S3 starter for the 7 Disc and the Legend Spryzen layer if left spin Legend Spryzen is better than its TT counterpart burst resistance wise. Definitely find a way to get a TT Standard Burst stadium to practice. For Takara Tomy the God Costomise Set for Drain Fafnir, Atomic and Bearing; Spriggan Requiem for the Layer, Disc and Light Launcher LR; and Twin Nemesis for the Layer and Driver.
for takara tomy get the start dash set because it comes with a beylauncher, a beylogger, a stadium, and valkyrie which is a top tier attack layer
(Jan. 28, 2018  4:24 AM)mrvitobeygeek2 Wrote: for  takara tomy get the start dash set because it comes with a beylauncher, a beylogger, a stadium, and valkyrie which is a top tier attack layer

Do you know how expensive is that nowadays? Btw Valkyrie is not tier anymore
just make sure you are certain you want hasbro or takara-tomy. don’t waste money and time mixing the two. the hardcore collectors have everything from both brands, but as far as setting up your initial line-up, i think it may be better to concentrate your energy into one brand.
If you have the money, buy the Takara Tomy Entry Kits. If not and just want to start off with an overpowered beyblade, go for Drain Fafnir/Xeno Xcalibur (comes with sword launcher, which is awesome)/Spriggan Requiem
Beyblade burst vs battle set or beyblade burst vs dual battle set
Thanks guys for the info.

Looks like I’m going with the starter by Takara Tommy.... the Dash is half the price of the Xeno; is it worth the $$ for the latter? And, the stadiums are different; is the Xeno kit’s statium markedly better? Looks like it has higher sides?
Thanks V2KX, anyone else have an option? What about something like:
https://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Burst-Du...battle+set

I’m in the US, BTW. That EBay link is for EBay.com.UK
Depends on which beyblade, for metal fury, idk, original beyblade burst Xeno Xcalius, Beyblade burst exolution ive taken favor in Kinetic Sotomb. Sorry if it all isn't spelled correctly, im not 100% sure how to spell the beys names.