[Unanswered]  (Need Help) B-93 Beyblade Burst Digital Sword Launcher

I just bought it a couple days ago. I fail to notice something that bothering me right now because I just got a new toy and didn't have a proper check up.

My B-93 Sword Launcher, when I put the launcher stick into the launcher machine, I can feel the different between right and left socket.
I slowly push the stick into the socket and this is what happen;

Shooting Right socket - The stick smoothly go all the way down to the end.
Shooting Left socket - The stick not going in smoothly, I can feel the stuck and it need to be push in.

I think this problem have a minor effect when I'm shooting the beyblade but I just want to make sure that it normal. And If it not, how can I fix it.

Thank you for your answering.
(Jan. 21, 2019  6:10 PM)CAP7A1N Wrote: Isn't the stick dual sided?

yes it is. but when I stick it in the left shooting socket, it a little bit stuck and need to be push further.
(Jan. 21, 2019  6:32 PM)anakinz Wrote: yes it is. but when I stick it in the left shooting socket, it a little bit stuck and need to be push further.

Hmmmm, maybe there is something that didn't break off during molding?
(Jan. 21, 2019  6:32 PM)CAP7A1N Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2019  6:32 PM)anakinz Wrote: yes it is. but when I stick it in the left shooting socket, it a little bit stuck and need to be push further.

Hmmmm, maybe there is something that didn't break off during molding?

Ahhh, that what I think too, can it be self fix ?
(Jan. 21, 2019  6:33 PM)anakinz Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2019  6:32 PM)CAP7A1N Wrote: Hmmmm, maybe there is something that didn't break off during molding?

Ahhh, that what I think too, can it be self fix ?

If you trust yourself with taking the launcher apart and clearing it out.