[Unanswered]  My ace dragon beyblade problem.

my ace dragon has a problem. It's gt chip is popping out of the layer base at one side when I launch. This is affecting ace dragon's locking mechanism. This is terrible.
It would help if you show pictures.
Did you make sure the white tabs at the bottom are pushed outwards?
Is this only happening with ace?
Is this only happening with dragon?
I have the same problem with my Union Achilles. The chip (and sometimes Union Sword and the piece that holds the chip in place) pop off after taking big attacks.
(Sep. 12, 2020  10:18 PM)AwakenedGenesis Wrote: I have the same problem with my Union Achilles. The chip (and sometimes Union Sword and the piece that holds the chip in place) pop off after taking big attacks.

Are you keeping the tabs in or out?
This happens with my Lord spriggan, but that's my spriggan Chip's fault. When I got my triple booster set, one side of the chip was broken (was legit). It may just be the Chip's fault.
Maybe try tightening the screws around the tabs to hold the chip in place
(Sep. 12, 2020  10:20 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2020  10:18 PM)AwakenedGenesis Wrote: I have the same problem with my Union Achilles. The chip (and sometimes Union Sword and the piece that holds the chip in place) pop off after taking big attacks.

Are you keeping the tabs in or out?

One tab is in, and the other is out, and I've trying pulling it out but that doesn't work.