[Unanswered]  My 2-Defence lighter than 2-Attack?

So from what I remember from BBGs and Jp0t's videos, 2-D is supposed to weigh around 47-ish grams, and 2-A I believe is around 43-45 grams?But the latter feels heavier to me for some reason. 

The Variant Lucifer I bought was the Youngtoys version so it shouldn't be a bootleg, but why does the chassis feel so light?is it just because of the difference between weight distribution with 2-A or something?
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:38 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: So from what I remember from BBGs and Jp0t's videos, 2-D is supposed to weigh around 47-ish grams, and 2-A I believe is around 43-45 grams?But the latter feels heavier to me for some reason. 

The Variant Lucifer I bought was the Youngtoys version so it shouldn't be a bootleg, but why does the chassis feel so light?is it just because of the difference between weight distribution with 2-A or something?

It might be because each chassis is built differently. It might be that both of them are 46 grams, but it just feels lighter due to your brain.
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:38 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: So from what I remember from BBGs and Jp0t's videos, 2-D is supposed to weigh around 47-ish grams, and 2-A I believe is around 43-45 grams?But the latter feels heavier to me for some reason. 

It might be because each chassis is built differently. It might be that both of them are 46 grams, but it just feels lighter due to your brain.
Do you happen to have both?If so, which one feels heavier to you?

I think it's due to the 2D size, your brain knows that it's heavier and greater than 2A, so when you try to pick it up your brain will put more strenght than the necessary the opposite goes to 2A, that's why you feel 2D lighter
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:06 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It might be because each chassis is built differently. It might be that both of them are 46 grams, but it just feels lighter due to your brain.
Do you happen to have both?If so, which one feels heavier to you?

I know a way we can find out. Weigh it. If you don’t have a scale do one thing, place them over a platform, take a ruler and push the chassis down, first to fall is heavier (record it in slow mo). Also to me everything under one pound feels the same to me.