[Unanswered]  Mugen stadium.

Are the mugen stadiums good? I need something to test beys with because I can't do everything myself. Should I get duo mugen or god series mugen?
Neither, just get a normal stadium and launch the Beyblades you want to test one after the other. That's what we all do
(Mar. 14, 2019  5:16 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Neither, just get a normal stadium and launch the Beyblades you want to test one after the other. That's what we all do

I already have one of those. Actually two. The Slingshock stadium for testing speed and the normal stadium for you know what.
I wanted a mugen one since it's large and it's actually a bit fun. And I can launch more than three beys in the stadium to test it's teeth.
(Mar. 14, 2019  5:05 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Are the mugen stadiums good? I need something to test beys with because I can't do everything myself. Should I get duo mugen or god series mugen?

1. Yes
  2. Duo Mugen!
(Mar. 14, 2019  8:17 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  5:16 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Neither, just get a normal stadium and launch the Beyblades you want to test one after the other. That's what we all do

I already have one of those. Actually two. The Slingshock stadium for testing speed and the normal stadium for you know what.
I wanted a mugen one since it's large and it's actually a bit fun. And I can launch more than three beys in the stadium to test it's teeth.

By the normal one, do you mean the TT one or the blue Hasbro one?

also, if you had to choose one, the God Mugen stadium is better because it allows you to focus on one target instead of two
(Mar. 14, 2019  9:32 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  8:17 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: I already have one of those. Actually two. The Slingshock stadium for testing speed and the normal stadium for you know what.

By the normal one, do you mean the TT one or the blue Hasbro one?

also, if you had to choose one, the God Mugen stadium is better because it allows you to focus on one target instead of two

The TT one I have. However, I'm not sure about which one to get. Amazon has two products.

One from takara tomy, one from youngtoys.
(Mar. 14, 2019  10:07 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: The TT one I have. However, I'm not sure about which one to get. Amazon has two products.

One from takara tomy, one from youngtoys.

I would buy it from TT, it personally just seems safer to buy from there imo