[Unanswered]  Most powerful Winning Valkyrie mold?

It's really hard to know, since the molds aren't consistent. For all anyone knows, they are all the same, and maybe some of the B molds are better. Takara Tomy didn't try to make any one mold the best, but they needed different molds to fix certain things like teeth or gimmicks. The results might be different for everyone, so all you have to do is get lucky to find the best mold for you.
(Sep. 11, 2018  11:43 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It's really hard to know, since the molds aren't consistent. For all anyone knows, they are all the same, and maybe some of the B molds are better. Takara Tomy didn't try to make any one mold the best, but they needed different molds to fix certain things like teeth or gimmicks. The results might be different for everyone, so all you have to do is get lucky to find the best mold for you.

Ok thank you.
i don’t know if a specific mold is better or not.

however, a fresh wV layer hits much harder than an old beat up one. that’s a fact.
(Sep. 11, 2018  11:19 AM)g2_ Wrote: Which one is it? A1 A2 A3 or A4?
I really think it doesnt matter bc TT never intended A1 to be better then A2. Even the A mold GC isnt always tighter then B mold.
(Sep. 11, 2018  3:49 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: i don’t know if a specific mold is better or not.  

however, a fresh wV layer hits much harder than an old beat up one.  that’s a fact.

Does this apply to other attack type layers? Like Buster Xcalibur?
(Sep. 18, 2018  12:30 PM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2018  3:49 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: i don’t know if a specific mold is better or not.  

however, a fresh wV layer hits much harder than an old beat up one.  that’s a fact.

Does this apply to other attack type layers? Like Buster Xcalibur?

Pretty sure. A brand new layer like bX doesn't have its contact points misshapen or worn. My buster Xcalibur can't even lock anymore and the sword is a bit bent

Your question comes with the assumption that one is actually best, or that any are better than the others. But when that happens, it's purely on accident. The intention is that the molds (between A1, A2, etc.) are all the same.

Even when people have claimed differences between molds, you have to take the time to back it up. (Like hK from the random layer collection--was it that certain molds were better or that they were just crazy inconsistent? You can't judge that from a single video alone, you have to collect data and prove it.)

So first, is one wV layer mold best? Going by what I've seen and the answers given here: no.

On top of that, you have to remember that there are multiple releases of wV, too. That allows factors between those different ones and their individual molds to be possible (though not necessarily likely). So you couldn't rely on individual mold versions alone to begin with.

(Sep. 11, 2018  11:43 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It's really hard to know, since the molds aren't consistent. For all anyone knows, they are all the same, and maybe some of the B molds are better. Takara Tomy didn't try to make any one mold the best, but they needed different molds to fix certain things like teeth or gimmicks. The results might be different for everyone, so all you have to do is get lucky to find the best mold for you.

No, they didn't need different molds (in the sense of A1, A2, and them) to fix certain things. Those are not indications of different errors.

Not that there haven't been times when the molds were changed to fix an issue, but that is on the entire mold level. I've yet to see it associated with the lettering.

Unless you know something I don't? Always open to learn something new.
(Sep. 19, 2018  12:42 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:

Your question comes with the assumption that one is actually best, or that any are better than the others. But when that happens, it's purely on accident. The intention is that the molds (between A1, A2, etc.) are all the same.

Even when people have claimed differences between molds, you have to take the time to back it up. (Like hK from the random layer collection--was it that certain molds were better or that they were just crazy inconsistent? You can't judge that from a single video alone, you have to collect data and prove it.)

So first, is one wV layer mold best? Going by what I've seen and the answers given here: no.

On top of that, you have to remember that there are multiple releases of wV, too. That allows factors between those different ones and their individual molds to be possible (though not necessarily likely). So you couldn't rely on individual mold versions alone to begin with.

No, they didn't need different molds (in the sense of A1, A2, and them) to fix certain things. Those are not indications of different errors.

Not that there haven't been times when the molds were changed to fix an issue, but that is on the entire mold level. I've yet to see it associated with the lettering.

I just got 3 Valkyrie's is it possible that my A4 one is better that my A2 and A1? Based on my testing, A4 is ridiculously OP, A2 is terrible and A1 is decent.
(Sep. 19, 2018  9:52 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2018  12:42 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Your question comes with the assumption that one is actually best, or that any are better than the others. But when that happens, it's purely on accident. The intention is that the molds (between A1, A2, etc.) are all the same.

I just got 3 Valkyrie's is it possible that my A4 one is better that my A2 and A1? Based on my testing, A4 is ridiculously OP, A2 is terrible and A1 is decent.

Maybe other people's A1s are better. It just depends on whether or not you got lucky, no matter which mold you get.
(Sep. 19, 2018  9:55 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2018  9:52 PM)g2_ Wrote: I just got 3 Valkyrie's is it possible that my A4 one is better that my A2 and A1? Based on my testing, A4 is ridiculously OP, A2 is terrible and A1 is decent.

Maybe other people's A1s are better. It just depends on whether or not you got lucky, no matter which mold you get.

Well who cares, not a competetive Blader anyway.
(Sep. 19, 2018  9:52 PM)g2_ Wrote: I just got 3 Valkyrie's is it possible that my A4 one is better that my A2 and A1? Based on my testing, A4 is ridiculously OP, A2 is terrible and A1 is decent.

It's possible. People have pointed out quality inconsistencies in other parts. Just not enough from what you've said to say it's tied to the mold number itself.

I honestly think the numbers are just there as distinguishing markers, just like how the discs have 1-4 stars. So then the other parts have 1-4, too, just in a different way.
(Sep. 19, 2018  9:58 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2018  9:55 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Maybe other people's A1s are better. It just depends on whether or not you got lucky, no matter which mold you get.

Well who cares, not a competetive Blader anyway.
If your not a competitive blader...why do you have 3 wV's
(Sep. 20, 2018  10:18 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2018  9:58 PM)g2_ Wrote: Well who cares, not a competetive Blader anyway.
If your not a competitive blader...why do you have 3 wV's
I'm planing to be one soon.
(Sep. 21, 2018  5:49 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2018  10:18 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: If your not a competitive blader...why do you have 3 wV's
I'm planing to be one soon.
Ahhh welcome aboard Wink
(Sep. 21, 2018  5:52 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2018  5:49 AM)g2_ Wrote: I'm planing to be one soon.
Ahhh welcome aboard Wink
Thank you, just bought my Geist Fafnir and I'm ready to go.
I have one coming by Saturday.