[Unanswered]  Metal fight combo suggestion

I want to make a bey with the most rubber possible so I made Fusion Cancer R145 but I need help figuring out the best rubber tip that balances survivability with stamina. Any suggestions?
(Aug. 07, 2018  5:24 PM)Ironheart86 Wrote: I want to make a bey with the most rubber possible so I made Fusion Cancer R145 but I need help figuring out the best rubber tip that balances survivability with stamina. Any suggestions?

Rubber sharp(comes with grand cetus) and Rubber defense flat (death quetzalcoatl) are both pretty good.
RSF appears to have a smaller surface area than RDF. Does it have less stamina than it or less staying power?
(Aug. 07, 2018  5:24 PM)Ironheart86 Wrote: I want to make a bey with the most rubber possible so I made Fusion Cancer R145 but I need help figuring out the best rubber tip that balances survivability with stamina. Any suggestions?

I think coat sharp (Cs, comes with ray unicorno/striker) should work, especially because Rs and Rdf are banned from limited format. I guess it's the competition you are making this combo for, if you talk about standard format you'd be choose a synchrome combo. Yours would be ko'ed at every round, just too light.

Your mention of the limited format interested me. Seeing as all 4D beys are prohibited what do you thing of an Earth Cygnus TR145RB for defense? Or is there already a metagame for the limited format?
Yeah, limited format was created about 3-4 years ago to give older parts another chance to be competitive (and not becoming wasted money i suppose). A lot of official wbo tournaments have been played since then, and about your combo i have to say it's very good! Maybe swapping tr145 for gb145 would give you more stamina, balance and defense together ;)
And about the face bolt, a metal face is basically a must-have, it will add weight to the combo which is so important to improve KOs resistance...
I became interested in LTD too, cause i don't care at all about synchromes and their dominance in standard format. 4Ds were cooler, but only flash can at least try to resist those tanks. That's why all the other 4d wheels became useless (competitions-wise), but who knows maybe one day they'll have the opportunity to come back just like hybrid wheels had :)