[Unanswered]  Metal Fusion Beyblades in Magnestadiums?

Have any of you ever used your metal fusions in magnestadiums? If so, how well did it actually work out?

I recently found a seller selling the Draciel Fortress with the magnetics, and that was the stadium I had as a kid.

A friend suggested using it for Metal Fusion. So I was wondering if anyone else has done this combo before? Or would the magnets negatively affect the beys - or not at all - and would the stadium be damaged by launches?
No it won't effect since I've tried that with a friend and it just acts like a normal stadium
(Feb. 16, 2021  12:47 AM)Mexicantwix Wrote: No it won't effect since I've tried that with a friend and it just acts like a normal stadium

That's a bummer, so getting the magnets would be a waste of money if I can find it elsewhere without the magnets.

So it just played as a normal stadium, and thus would be good if we didn't have any alternatives then?
(Feb. 16, 2021  12:53 AM)NuclearCommando Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  12:47 AM)Mexicantwix Wrote: No it won't effect since I've tried that with a friend and it just acts like a normal stadium

That's a bummer, so getting the magnets would be a waste of money if I can find it elsewhere without the magnets.

So it just played as a normal stadium, and thus would be good if we didn't have any alternatives then?

Yeah it sucks but you can just buy magnacore beys from the old gens