[Unanswered]  Larger beyblades?

So around 2005 to 2007 (I can't remember it well) but I very distinctly remember a large beyblade. It was about twice the size but I can't for the life of me find ANYTHING about it online. Does anyone else remember these? We're they a rip-off of some sort? I remember it being all plastic and even having a little dragon figure. I'd send pictures but its somewhere in storage and it'd be a lot of work. If anyone has any leads on what it could be it'd be very appreciated c: it was plastic and resembled the 1st Gen and 2nd gen beyblades from the time period. I think it had a non standard launcher which was larger of course but I'm not sure exactly. Thank you all c:
(Jan. 30, 2020  1:44 AM)Wandwuff Wrote: So around 2005 to 2007 (I can't remember it well) but I very distinctly remember a large beyblade. It was about twice the size but I can't for the life of me find ANYTHING about it online. Does anyone else remember these? We're they a rip-off of some sort? I remember it being all plastic and even having a little dragon figure. I'd send pictures but its somewhere in storage and it'd be a lot of work. If anyone has any leads on what it could be it'd be very appreciated c: it was plastic and resembled the 1st Gen and 2nd gen beyblades from the time period. I think it had a non standard launcher which was larger of course but I'm not sure exactly. Thank you all c:

Might be Trypio, a huge yellow beyblade from Plastic-Gen, it's like a whole circle.
It was white with some blue or gold trim. It was also completly solid but still about that size. Think a regular plastic one but literally just scaled up

Update: it was basically a dragoon g series one but bigger that lit up. I had the original dragoon g and this larger one with a dragon figure. Still can find it though.