[Unanswered]  Is string launcher the best launcher?

I'm a noob teen having fun with beyblades again. (Metal fight beys, NOT burst) I'm watching battles on YouTube such as Drigergt and the beys are spun so fast. I have only used ripcord launchers and am wondering: how are they making them spin so fast? Will getting a string launcher give me the same epic results like how I see the L drago destructor moving at incredible speed? When I launch mine with its ripcord launcher it is nowhere near as fast.
You posted this 2 times,also string launchers are stronger in my opinion
You don’t delete a post The committee does
I have been testing string launchers and ripcord launchers both from TT and Hasbro and there were no differences regarding spin time in average. The standard Hasbro launchers had the same spin times as the Choz Achilles String Launcher.
For me ripcord is better. You can ripped it with full strenght or just to make bey spin. You can easily control it compare using string launcher and string launcher, have some limits in launching the bey
i think the string launcher is better from the master dioble or the red launcher from z achelles
I think “best” is hard to say. Launchers are more about preference (to me). I also think “best” would depend on the bey you are using with it. For example most people love the Cho-Z Achilles string launcher and say it’s the best but it’s not great with Phoenix beys.
I think it also depends on the beyblades/user. Some rip cords can be preferred like I prefer the LR extended launcher because I don’t limit myself with how hard I pull. It’s up to preference really and what works best for you and your preferred bey
(Feb. 19, 2020  4:57 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I think “best” is hard to say. Launchers are more about preference (to me). I also think “best” would depend on the bey you are using with it. For example most people love the Cho-Z Achilles string launcher and say it’s the best but it’s not great with Phoenix beys.

Exactly about preference.  Some people are ripcord launchers, others are string.  Personally, I’ve never had a failed launch with my Cho-Z Achilles launcher with a Phoenix bey.

Favorite ripcord launcher: Dragon/Diabolos long LR ripcord.  Favorite string launcher: Master Diabolos long LR beylauncher.
it all really comes down to ripping style, what you prefer, and the combo you use best