[Unanswered]  Is it possible to prevent pain chipping?

For beys like hades kerbecs, galaxy pegasus whilst using it in battles? Or is it inevitable to for kerbecs or pegasus to turn into grey colour (fusion wheel)
Clear nail polish can protect your bey. It will also preserve it from the elements like a clear protective layer. However, I don't think you will be able to use the bey for tournaments after putting nail polish on it.
you can as long as it's thin

i have and they cool with it
(Mar. 20, 2020  1:11 AM)StayCool Wrote: Clear nail polish can protect your bey. It will also preserve it from the elements like a clear protective layer. However, I don't think you will be able to use the bey for tournaments after putting nail polish on it.

During battle wouldn't the nail polish chip as well?
To my knowledge, applying nail polish to the entirety of the disc would be considered excessive, and it would change the material of a contact surface. It would probably not be legal for tournament play. Clear nail polish is meant to be applied in small amounts to protect stickers.

I'm not a judge, but that's how I read the rules. Someone else may be able to clarify.
Okay. I won't use it for tournaments. I've heard of using nail polish for stickers but not for the fusion wheel to prevent paint chipping. Does it work just as well for paint chipping even though it will participate in clashing through battle?
(Mar. 20, 2020  2:02 AM)Crashmk1 Wrote: To my knowledge, applying nail polish to the entirety of the disc would be considered excessive, and it would change the material of a contact surface. It would probably not be legal for tournament play. Clear nail polish is meant to be applied in small amounts to protect stickers.

I'm not a judge, but that's how I read the rules. Someone else may be able to clarify.

Im pretty sure this is illegal. If you apply clear nail polish to a disc, it will have another layer increasing burst resistance, especially on Judgment and Lord.
(Mar. 20, 2020  2:06 AM)Ryuga12345678 Wrote: Okay. I won't use it for tournaments.  I've heard of using nail polish for stickers but not for the fusion wheel to prevent paint chipping. Does it work just as well for paint chipping even though it will participate in clashing through battle?

Im not 100% sure, all I can say is it may help but a thin coat is whats best. Nothing too heavy/thick though. And use it for regular play nothing tournament style. Even if you could use it in a tournament, the constant battling would probably wear the wheel down regardless.