[Unanswered]  Is it actually possible to burst a Cho-Z awakening system bey with a Fake wV 2v I

I was just test battling with turbo Achillies with a fake winning valkyrie and during the first battle, Valkyrie burst Achillies while it was in turbo awakening and the burst stoppers where still sticking out! It happened to me again but without the stoppers sticking out. Is this new, or has it happened before? If it has happened before, please explain how that is possible.

Wait I know how the second burst happened, I just need to know how the first burst happened.
(Dec. 10, 2019  4:24 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I was just test battling with turbo Achillies with a fake winning valkyrie and during the first battle, Valkyrie burst Achillies while it was in turbo awakening and the burst stoppers where still sticking out! It happened to me again but without the stoppers sticking out. Is this new, or has it happened before? If it has happened before, please explain how that is possible.

Wait I know how the second burst happened, I just need to know how the first burst happened.

The Turbo beys except for spryzen have weak burst stoppers that can be pushed in easily

(Dec. 10, 2019  5:10 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2019  4:24 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I was just test battling with turbo Achillies with a fake winning valkyrie and during the first battle, Valkyrie burst Achillies while it was in turbo awakening and the burst stoppers where still sticking out! It happened to me again but without the stoppers sticking out. Is this new, or has it happened before? If it has happened before, please explain how that is possible.

The Turbo beys except for spryzen have weak burst stoppers that can be pushed in easily

this also means that the Turbo beys (except for spryzen) can burst easier even with the wings out.
I was thinking of naming the phenominon.
(Dec. 10, 2019  11:39 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I was thinking of naming the phenominon.

It's called "battling crappy Hasbro beys with fakes" there's nothing to "name".
To explain the wings out, it happens to me all the time, when it Burst the layer was spinning so fast that the wings came back out.
Burst stoppers don't prevent beys from bursting. It's just really good at making beys not burst. Even with the TT one, you can still burst it if your good.