[Unanswered]  Is Eternal a good stamina tip

My favorite bey is Geist Fafnir and I'm trying to think of an unbeatable combo. I was thinking 10. Et? I wanted to go for attack like 7, 1 or 1' with destroy' to not burst often but I've seen post saying that attack is useless, in my opinion that's not true but of course they lose stamina quickly. I want to try in stay in the stamina type but I will use Defense drivers if there's no good option. Also any dash/'/ prime drivers would be great suggestions if there are any stamina/ good defense drivers.
(Mar. 13, 2019  4:23 AM)Dragon Blader02 Wrote: My favorite bey is Geist Fafnir and I'm trying to think of an unbeatable combo. I was thinking 10. Et? I wanted to go for attack like 7, 1 or 1' with destroy' to not burst often but I've seen post saying that attack is useless, in my opinion that's not true but of course they lose stamina quickly. I want to try in stay in the stamina type but I will use Defense drivers if there's no good option. Also any dash/'/ prime drivers would be great suggestions if there are any stamina/ good defense drivers.

Yes, Et is good, but Br is betterSmile
(Mar. 13, 2019  6:43 AM)ks123 Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  4:23 AM)Dragon Blader02 Wrote: My favorite bey is Geist Fafnir and I'm trying to think of an unbeatable combo. I was thinking 10. Et? I wanted to go for attack like 7, 1 or 1' with destroy' to not burst often but I've seen post saying that attack is useless, in my opinion that's not true but of course they lose stamina quickly. I want to try in stay in the stamina type but I will use Defense drivers if there's no good option. Also any dash/'/ prime drivers would be great suggestions if there are any stamina/ good defense drivers.

Yes, Et is good, but Br is betterSmile

bearing is excellent, and arguably the best driver for a pure stamina combination. But it is very risky to use since the spring is so weak.
Eternal’s only real utility is OSing opposite spin Atomic, it gets outperformed in same and opposite spin by Xtend Plus, Bearing, and to some extent, Revolve, etc.
(Mar. 13, 2019  4:53 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Eternal’s only real utility is OSing opposite spin Atomic, it gets outperformed in same and opposite spin by Xtend Plus, Bearing, and to some extent, Revolve, etc. thanks
 So then what do you recommend? I want stronger burst resistance, a little bit of some attack, like absorb break something to bounce back and cause some damage, but also have stamina. Also what would be a good frame? I think Proof is good, I want to try wall, expand, dagger, and lift.
(Mar. 13, 2019  4:23 AM)Dragon Blader02 Wrote: My favorite bey is Geist Fafnir and I'm trying to think of an unbeatable combo. I was thinking 10. Et? I wanted to go for attack like 7, 1 or 1' with destroy' to not burst often but I've seen post saying that attack is useless, in my opinion that's not true but of course they lose stamina quickly. I want to try in stay in the stamina type but I will use Defense drivers if there's no good option. Also any dash/'/ prime drivers would be great suggestions if there are any stamina/ good defense drivers.

they are correct look at caynox
(Mar. 13, 2019  7:25 PM)Dragon Blader02 Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  4:53 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Eternal’s only real utility is OSing opposite spin Atomic, it gets outperformed in same and opposite spin by Xtend Plus, Bearing, and to some extent, Revolve, etc. thanks
 So then what do you recommend? I want stronger burst resistance, a little bit of some attack, like absorb break something to bounce back and cause some damage, but also have stamina. Also what would be a good frame? I think Proof is good, I want to try wall, expand, dagger, and lift.

Probably Xtend Plus On Zero Cross Is The Way To Go.
(Mar. 13, 2019  4:23 AM)Dragon Blader02 Wrote: My favorite bey is Geist Fafnir and I'm trying to think of an unbeatable combo. I was thinking 10. Et? I wanted to go for attack like 7, 1 or 1' with destroy' to not burst often but I've seen post saying that attack is useless, in my opinion that's not true but of course they lose stamina quickly. I want to try in stay in the stamina type but I will use Defense drivers if there's no good option. Also any dash/'/ prime drivers would be great suggestions if there are any stamina/ good defense drivers.

I do think eternal would be good for a Geist Fafnir spin steal combo, however in terms of stamina and LAD, it is outclassed by Bearing. However, Bearing is known to have a particularly weak spring lock compared to the rather strong spring lock on Eternal, making it a safer choice against attack types.

(Mar. 13, 2019  11:37 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  7:25 PM)Dragon Blader02 Wrote:  So then what do you recommend? I want stronger burst resistance, a little bit of some attack, like absorb break something to bounce back and cause some damage, but also have stamina. Also what would be a good frame? I think Proof is good, I want to try wall, expand, dagger, and lift.

Probably Xtend Plus On Zero Cross Is The Way To Go.

What about 00 instead of 0? Idk if their similar in weight I would think they are I guess lol. And you suggest using cross for the LAD right?
(Mar. 14, 2019  12:08 AM)Dragon Blader02 Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2019  7:25 PM)Dragon Blader02 Wrote:  So then what do you recommend? I want stronger burst resistance, a little bit of some attack, like absorb break something to bounce back and cause some damage, but also have stamina. Also what would be a good frame? I think Proof is good, I want to try wall, expand, dagger, and lift.

(Mar. 13, 2019  11:37 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Probably Xtend Plus On Zero Cross Is The Way To Go.

What about 00 instead of 0? Idk if their similar in weight I would think they are I guess lol. And you suggest using cross for the LAD right?

Yeah, Cross Is The Best LAD Frame
(Mar. 14, 2019  12:48 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  12:08 AM)Dragon Blader02 Wrote: What about 00 instead of 0? Idk if their similar in weight I would think they are I guess lol. And you suggest using cross for the LAD right?

Proof easily beats Cross.
If you're looking for an attack driver with good stamina that has a good spring, try destroy'. Either that or Zeta or zeta'
(Mar. 14, 2019  1:41 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  12:48 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Yeah, Cross Is The Best LAD Frame

Want me to make some testing?
(Mar. 14, 2019  1:46 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: If you're looking for an attack driver with good stamina that has a good spring, try destroy'. Either that or Zeta or zeta'
I agree with destroy'. Because it has a higher stamina and after life spin and outclassed some defense and stamina drives like orbit,nothing,survive,flugel,defense,and even stand within its free spinning plate if you have a fat combo so Ds' is an OP driver

I'm a boogie here sorry!

I hate editing so noobie
(Mar. 14, 2019  12:48 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  12:08 AM)Dragon Blader02 Wrote: What about 00 instead of 0? Idk if their similar in weight I would think they are I guess lol. And you suggest using cross for the LAD right?

(Mar. 14, 2019  12:48 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Yeah, Cross Is The Best LAD Frame

Both of you are right.Cross is better for LAD in stamina mode of xt+.Proof is better for LAD in attack mode.

BTW I saw a japanese video on a gF combo loooong ago.It was gF 1' glaive xt+(attack/stamina based on matchup).It was really good.

(Oct. 21, 2018  3:52 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2018  3:27 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Could you give a link
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yXMJJoUaZB8
Its pretty close to the video description he mentioned.

the post has the link.
Maybe because of glaive's smooth surface and being chunky of Xt' and 1' for overall weight distribution

Whohoh, hold up! Lift is a number 1 taboo to use for stamina. Despite it’s weight and shape, the frame has a very high chance of scraping due to how tall the frame is, which you definitely want to avoid. If I were you, I’d go for the Turn frame. Not only Turn is the heaviest frame, it’s not as tall as Lift. Also, Turn also have both Defense and Attack mode like Lift.
(Mar. 14, 2019  10:57 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:

Whohoh, hold up! Lift is a number 1 taboo to use for stamina. Despite it’s weight and shape, the frame has a very high chance of scraping due to how tall the frame is, which you definitely want to avoid. If I were you, I’d go for the Turn frame. Not only Turn is the heaviest frame, it’s not as tall as Lift. Also, Turn also have both Defense and Attack mode like Lift.
Wall if heavier but it scrapes more

I pretty sure that Proof beats Cross in opposite spin but Cross beats Proof in same spin.
(Mar. 14, 2019  11:27 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  10:57 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Whohoh, hold up! Lift is a number 1 taboo to use for stamina. Despite it’s weight and shape, the frame has a very high chance of scraping due to how tall the frame is, which you definitely want to avoid. If I were you, I’d go for the Turn frame. Not only Turn is the heaviest frame, it’s not as tall as Lift. Also, Turn also have both Defense and Attack mode like Lift.
Wall if heavier but it scrapes more

Well use Sword or Evolution, or any other tall driver.
(Mar. 14, 2019  12:39 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  11:27 AM)bladekid Wrote: Wall if heavier but it scrapes more

Well use Sword or Evolution, or any other tall driver.
No
(Mar. 14, 2019  1:20 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  12:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: Well use Sword or Evolution, or any other tall driver.
No

And why not
(Mar. 14, 2019  1:26 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  1:20 PM)bladekid Wrote: No

And why not
Both sword and evolution are horrible. Well, at least sword it. Maybe Ev is good, but it just doesn't seem like it could be.
(Mar. 14, 2019  1:55 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2019  1:26 PM)g2_ Wrote: And why not
Both sword and evolution are horrible. Well, at least sword it. Maybe Ev is good, but it just doesn't seem like it could be.
Ev is decent.