[Unanswered]  (In DB Beystadium) Is the Universe Driver viable for Stamina/Defense?

I currently don't have a DB beystadium nor a Universe Driver to test with, but I need to know if I can slap a Universe/Metal Universe on a combo to round out my 5G deck and have a chance to win or force draws against top tier stamina drivers like Bearing/Drift/Zone'+Z with it.
in opposite spin, it is possible, but you will need a good combo and a bit of luck.
example combo (V LN Il/Ov/Mn Un/MUn)
Universe in the DB stadium is similar to drift. It's got better same-spin potential than drift, but less opposite-spin potential than drift. I'd have to test it for you. I'll get back to you later. Also diablo, I can't understand anything in the (combo) section, could you put the full names? (Cause all I can understand is Ov, which is over.)
Vanish longinus over/illegal/moon universe/metal universe
i pulled the shorthand from beybladeplanner.com

alternative combo (Burst Achilles Moon Universe)
Hey Koma, I forgot about this thread for a bit, I tested universe in the DB stadium and I found that it's the highest of B tier. Destroy is the lowest of the A tier, meaning that destroy is better than Universe. Universe is the most mid-LAD driver, it can beat normal drivers, but against anything higher than destroy it'll lose.