[Unanswered]  Ignition vs hybrid

Ignition vs hybrid, which one has more stamina and LAD
I think hybrid does, according to people the driver spins in the opposite direction from the mode you set it in
(Dec. 13, 2019  11:13 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: I think hybrid does, according to people the driver spins in the opposite direction from the mode you set it in

Hybrid is supposed to spin in the direction of the bey to give it more spin...
(Dec. 13, 2019  12:22 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2019  11:13 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: I think hybrid does, according to people the driver spins in the opposite direction from the mode you set it in

Hybrid is supposed to spin in the direction of the bey to give it more spin...

then it should give more LAD, right?
(Dec. 13, 2019  8:21 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2019  12:22 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Hybrid is supposed to spin in the direction of the bey to give it more spin...

then it should give more LAD, right?

That doesn't do much to LAD.
LAD is the ability to spin after it already fell over. In an attempt to outspin by a small amount.
(Dec. 13, 2019  8:40 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2019  8:21 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: then it should give more LAD, right?

That doesn't do much to LAD.
LAD is the ability to spin after it already fell over. In an attempt to outspin by a small amount.

oh then forget what i said
If you are asking about stamina then Hybrid.
hybrid because ignition' has more of a flat driver for attack while the hybrid driver has more of a round/sharp driver
From the testings I've seen, it's definitely Hybrid!
Hybrid for sure, the switching of spin directions can kill Ignition’ stamina much quicker than Hybrid