[Unanswered]  Identifying Midfakes in Limited Edition cardboard boxes

I have read the thread about midfakes of how lower quality that they have compared to the original MFB releases. But something clicked as I had a question in mind. Is there way to know where to locate the A0813 code on those limited edition beys that has the plain cardboard box that they have?
You can't really, they don't come with production codes if I recall correctly. Makes it that much harder to identify midfakes that aren't in regular packaging.
(Apr. 14, 2021  10:32 AM)Yeah BreakerDS Wrote: You can't really, they don't come with production codes if I recall correctly.  Makes it that much harder to identify midfakes that aren't in regular packaging.

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren’t the real ones supposed to come in that brown cardboard wbba box? From what I’ve seen, they have come in both types of boxes and the brown ones appear to be the legit version?
Midfakes are supposedly also in circulation with limited edition boxes with weird production quality mfb beys (non-centered stickers, flat RF tip, production flaws etc). Outside of Hasbro mfb beys, TT/Sonokong/New Boy are in a sticky situation for owners or shoppers in terms of authenticity.
(Apr. 14, 2021  11:40 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  10:32 AM)Yeah BreakerDS Wrote: You can't really, they don't come with production codes if I recall correctly.  Makes it that much harder to identify midfakes that aren't in regular packaging.

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren’t the real ones supposed to come in that brown cardboard wbba box? From what I’ve seen, they have come in both types of boxes and the brown ones appear to be the legit version?

Yeah they do, which is what came into mind in their manufacture print

(Apr. 14, 2021  12:04 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: Midfakes are supposedly also in circulation with limited edition boxes with weird production quality mfb beys (non-centered stickers, flat RF tip, production flaws etc).  Outside of Hasbro mfb beys, TT/Sonokong/New Boy are in a sticky situation for owners or shoppers in terms of authenticity.

Don’t the stickers use the gloss sticker sheets?