[Unanswered]  I need help with my beyblade stickers

If any of you have read my previous post on me trading my mfb beys for a Sr, a hasbro tW and a TT gV. For the god Valkyrie I got, all of the stickers are peeling to at least some degree. I want to know if there is a way to buy replacement stickers with official or via somebody who has extras
There should be instructions on the japanese paper
If you mean for applying them you need to learn how to read and if you mean for getting new ones 1. I did not buy it. I traded a friend for it and all. Get was the bey by itself and 2. I don’t know japanese
If you want stickers, you have to get the bey itself again. If you want alternate stickers, you can get a recolored Valkyrie.

To make stickers more durable, you can apply nail polish to it.

TT also sells separate sticker sheets
(Jan. 29, 2018  3:09 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: If you want stickers, you have to get the bey itself again. If you want alternate stickers, you can get a recolored Valkyrie.

To make stickers more durable, you can apply nail polish to it.

TT also sells separate sticker sheets

What beys are the sheets for?
Depends. You can also just get another God Valkyrie from a Random Layer booster (not very expensive)
(Jan. 29, 2018  3:22 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Depends. You can also just get another God Valkyrie from a Random Layer booster (not very expensive)

What do you mean depends?
(Jan. 29, 2018  4:09 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  3:22 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Depends. You can also just get another God Valkyrie from a Random Layer booster (not very expensive)

What do you mean depends?

Well, it depends on what bey it's supposed to go with of course

Also, the stickers for gV do have the problem of peeling off. They are a bit stiffer than previous stickers so they kinda peel off easier
(Jan. 29, 2018  2:54 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: If you mean for applying them you need to learn how to read and if you mean for getting new ones 1. I did not buy it. I traded a friend for it and all. Get was the bey by itself and 2. I don’t know japanese

That was uncalled for, you could've been more polite about it.
(Jan. 29, 2018  4:11 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  2:54 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: If you mean for applying them you need to learn how to read and if you mean for getting new ones 1. I did not buy it. I traded a friend for it and all. Get was the bey by itself and 2. I don’t know japanese

That was uncalled for, you could've been more polite about it.

Tired

(Jan. 29, 2018  4:11 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  4:09 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: What do you mean depends?

Well, it depends on what bey it's supposed to go with of course

Also, the stickers for gV do have the problem of peeling off. They are a bit stiffer than previous stickers so they kinda peel off easier

Oh ok. What stickers sheets are there?

Random layer booster? Do you mean the capsules?
You get stickers for gV when you get a gV, that's literally it.
Or you could try to find the Corocoros that have special stickers but that's totally not worth it
(Jan. 29, 2018  4:16 AM)Mage Wrote: You get stickers for gV when you get a gV, that's literally it.
Or you could try to find the Corocoros that have special stickers but that's totally not worth it

What about the January 2018 guide book? Doesn’t it have stickers for gV? Also I’ve noticed the stickers on my kD peel easily
(Jan. 29, 2018  4:18 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  4:16 AM)Mage Wrote: You get stickers for gV when you get a gV, that's literally it.

What about the January 2018 guide book? Doesn’t it have stickers for gV? Also I’ve noticed the stickers on my kD peel easily

I think they do but they're terrible cause they're the foil kind, which peel off super easily. Stickers peel off eventually, especially if they're around the contact points.
(Jan. 29, 2018  4:25 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  4:18 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: What about the January 2018 guide book? Doesn’t it have stickers for gV? Also I’ve noticed the stickers on my kD peel easily

I think they do but they're terrible cause they're the foil kind, which peel off super easily. Stickers peel off eventually, especially if they're around the contact points.

Does the guide book have Sr stickers?
(Jan. 29, 2018  6:09 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  4:25 AM)Mage Wrote: I think they do but they're terrible cause they're the foil kind, which peel off super easily. Stickers peel off eventually, especially if they're around the contact points.

Does the guide book have Sr stickers?

The newer guidebook does. The one with the StrikeGodChip
(Jan. 29, 2018  6:54 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  6:09 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Does the guide book have Sr stickers?

The newer guidebook does. The one with the StrikeGodChip

Yea that was the one I referred to earlier. Do they go onto the layer itself or do they  go somewhere else?
(Jan. 29, 2018  6:55 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  6:54 PM)Mage Wrote: The newer guidebook does. The one with the StrikeGodChip

Yea that was the one I referred to earlier. Do they go onto the layer itself or do they  go somewhere else?

On the layer
(Jan. 29, 2018  6:56 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  6:55 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Yea that was the one I referred to earlier. Do they go onto the layer itself or do they  go somewhere else?

On the layer

Is there any pictures out there with the stickers on the layer?
(Jan. 29, 2018  4:12 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  4:11 AM)Jinbee Wrote: That was uncalled for, you could've been more polite about it.

Tired

(Jan. 29, 2018  4:11 AM)Mage Wrote: Well, it depends on what bey it's supposed to go with of course

ye
(Jan. 29, 2018  11:05 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  4:12 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Tired

ye

You can’t get god Valkyrie from them
Yes. There's a green god valkyrie in one of the booster.
Isnt there a thread dedicated to sticker sheets?
(Jan. 30, 2018  5:37 PM)Bersilus Wrote: Yes. There's a green god valkyrie in one of the booster.

Not in the capsule one though