[Unanswered]  I need help identifiying a plastic bey

Hello, I'm looking for a beyblade that I had as a kid. It's plastic gen and the bit beast is Dranzer but the colorway is red and and yellow, like one side is red and the other yellow (the colors are split vertically) If anyone knows what bey that is or even better where I could find one I would be forever in your debt. Cheers
What you're describing sounds like the Hyperblades Master Dranzer. http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/File:Mast...P_VIEW.JPG
(Oct. 29, 2017  8:09 PM)Galaxyrex Wrote: Hello, I'm looking for a beyblade that I had as a kid. It's plastic gen and the bit beast is Dranzer but the colorway is red and and yellow, like one side is red and the other yellow (the colors are split vertically) If anyone knows what bey that is or even better where I could find one I would be forever in your debt. Cheers

I had that as my first beyblade too!
Master dranzer from hasbro Hyperblade version
[Image: 51Z8GA1S66L._SX355_.jpg]IS that the one ?
Hyperblade master dranzer.
Oh my god it is!!! Thank you so much guys, i'm gonna go search every part of the web and shady looking alley till I get my hands on this bey <3
(Oct. 30, 2017  12:22 AM)Galaxyrex Wrote: Oh my god it is!!! Thank you so much guys, i'm gonna go search every part of the web and shady looking alley till I get my hands on this bey <3

Glad to be of any help buddy!