[Unanswered]  I need a new bey

Hi...
So I’ve lost Spryzen, and i want a good bey that’s cheap (not quality cheap, price wise). What do you think to do?
Well, you could just buy a Hasbro single pack for a bey
If you want Spryzen S2 then just buy it, it doesn't cost much
or buy legend spriggan
(Jul. 16, 2017  10:31 PM)V2KX Wrote: or buy legend spriggan

They said "price wise"
It would cost a lot more to buy lS than a Hasbro S2
(Jul. 16, 2017  8:51 PM)Mage Wrote: Well, you could just buy a Hasbro single pack for a bey
I was wanting a new bey, cause I wanted a non-burst bey, and all of the beys i see are expensive. What I was saying is, what bey do you prefer?
(Jul. 17, 2017  8:24 PM)StormSpryzenS2 Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2017  8:51 PM)Mage Wrote: Well, you could just buy a Hasbro single pack for a bey
I was wanting a new bey, cause I wanted a non-burst bey, and all of the beys i see are expensive. What I was saying is, what bey do you prefer?

Well could you specify what kind of bey you want? You want a new bey that is not a burst bey, all new beys are burst beys so I'm not sure what you want.
Also, what do you want to do with the bey? Battle with it, keep it for collection?
Most plastic beys are expensive since they are quite old and hard to find, MFB beys for a cheap price are usually used, burst beys are the easiest and cheapest way to get a new bey for a good price.
(Jul. 17, 2017  8:56 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2017  8:24 PM)StormSpryzenS2 Wrote: I was wanting a new bey, cause I wanted a non-burst bey, and all of the beys i see are expensive. What I was saying is, what bey do you prefer?

Well could you specify what kind of bey you want? You want a new bey that is not a burst bey, all new beys are burst beys so I'm not sure what you want.
Also, what do you want to do with the bey? Battle with it, keep it for collection?
Most plastic beys are expensive since they are quite old and hard to find, MFB beys for a cheap price are usually used, burst beys are the easiest and cheapest way to get a new bey for a good price.
By “new”, I ment cheap, and I don’t care if it’s used or not. And for the second part, Battle!

Lol ignore that cheap part, my mind drifted to space