[Unanswered]  I have a Beyblade related few questions

1.how effective is requiem spriggans spin stealing in right spin?
2.can somebody help me find a cheap enough and legit beylauncher LR online?Not from large volume sellers, no Asian countries besides japan and try and refrain from doing eBay 
3.can somebody help me find the metal weight grips for the burst launcher grip?
4.are the metal god chips any good?
5.what is the function of the nothing driver?
6.what way should I orientate legend spriggans 7 disc and does the bey change performance wise when it is a certain way?
7.how is Kreis Satan’s loop driver supposed to work irl and how would you rank the bey Performance wise?
8.what way should I have my beylauncher on my grip? Connected to where I pull the string back or to where I pull it to the side?
9.where can I find those stickers used for the beyloger and launcher grip for a good price online?
10.is there anywhere I can get the Takara tomy version of tornado wyvern for a good price?
1. No one knows yet. Early signs say it's not nearly as good as Drain Fafnir due to having only two points of rubber contact

2/3. Ask that in the Buying Section

4. Yes, while not as tight as A1 Mold God Chips, they're still tight and are great on Layers with already great teeth such as Sieg Xcalibur and Alter Chronos

5. The spring is meant to absorb and minimize impacts from launch and battle. In practice though, it does nothing (no pun intended)

6. Despite how the Disk looks, it's perfectly balanced and performance on't change no matter what orientation it's in

7. It's meant to stabilize a Beyblade if launched at too much of an angle. Performance wise I would call Kries Satan a 5 or a 6. There are better Defense Layers with better stamina and Burst resistance such as Alter Chronos and Drain Fafnir
(Jan. 05, 2018  3:10 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: 1. No one knows yet. Early signs say it's not nearly as good as Drain Fafnir due to having only two points of rubber contact

2/3.  Ask that in the Buying Section

4. Yes, while not as tight as A1 Mold God Chips, they're still tight and are great on Layers with already great teeth such as Sieg Xcalibur and Alter Chronos

5. The spring is meant to absorb and minimize impacts from launch and battle. In practice though, it does nothing (no pun intended)

6. Despite how the Disk looks, it's perfectly balanced and performance on't change no matter what orientation it's in

7. It's meant to stabilize a Beyblade if launched at too much of an angle. Performance wise I would call Kries Satan a 5 or a 6. There are better Defense Layers with better stamina and Burst resistance such as Alter Chronos and Drain Fafnir

How do I get to the buying section and could you go more in depth with the metal god chips also what do you mean by A1 mold, do you mean the god chips that originally come with each god bey?
(Jan. 05, 2018  3:14 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  3:10 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: 1. No one knows yet. Early signs say it's not nearly as good as Drain Fafnir due to having only two points of rubber contact

2/3.  Ask that in the Buying Section

How do I get to the buying section and could you go more in depth with the metal god chips also what do you mean by A1 mold, do you mean the god chips that originally come with each god bey?

https://imgur.com/a/TvsGb

"A1" refers to the mold used for the God Chips. You can see the letter and number on the underside of every God Chip

A1 God Chips are the thickest and thus press down on the teeth more, making a combination tighter and harder to Burst. Metal God Chips (at least the ones I have) are A3. Some releases have A1 God Chips, others have God Chips that are designated B or C which are looser. Basically, A God Chips are good, A1 is best.

And before you ask, I don't know which releases have what molds
(Jan. 05, 2018  3:19 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  3:14 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: How do I get to the buying section and could you go more in depth with the metal god chips also what do you mean by A1 mold, do you mean the god chips that originally come with each god bey?

https://imgur.com/a/TvsGb

"A1" refers to the mold used for the God Chips. You can see the letter and number on the underside of every God Chip

A1 God Chips are the thickest and thus press down on the teeth more, making a combination tighter and harder to Burst. Metal God Chips (at least the ones I have) are A3. Some releases have A1 God Chips, others have God Chips that are designated B or C which are looser. Basically, A God Chips are good, A1 is best.

Ah okay thanks for telling me

Also which releases have what molds? Just kidding but on the topic of them are the ones you have who have them ere hasbro, TT or both? If they are TT which is the kind I have what we could do is compare what god layers beys do you have that use god chips and if we do have at least some beys we could compare them to see if there are types of god chips certain beys share/could possible share/differ with god chip molds even if it’s a small sample group it could help figure things out to some extent
(Jan. 05, 2018  3:29 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  3:19 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: https://imgur.com/a/TvsGb

Ah okay thanks for telling me

Also which releases have what molds? Just kidding but on the topic of them are the ones you have who have them ere hasbro, TT or both? If they are TT which is the kind I have what we could do is compare what god layers beys do you have that use god chips and if we do have at least some beys we could compare them to see if there are types of god chips certain beys share/could possible share/differ with god chip molds even if it’s a small sample group it could help figure things out to some extent

Hasbro Evolution/Switch-Strike Layers have non-removable God Chips
(Jan. 05, 2018  3:30 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  3:29 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Ah okay thanks for telling me

Hasbro Evolution/Switch-Strike Layers have non-removable God Chips

Oh, I don’t have any hasbro god beys so I didn’t know. So what TT god beys do you have? Also I have an unrelated side question what is the use for each of the accessories used for the TT burst launcher grip?
(Jan. 05, 2018  3:33 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  3:30 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Hasbro Evolution/Switch-Strike Layers have non-removable God Chips

Oh, I don’t have any hasbro god beys so I didn’t know. So what TT god beys do you have? Also I have an unrelated side question what is the use for each of the accessories used for the TT burst launcher grip?

To be honest, other than the grips, pretty much every grip accessory doesn't do anything in practice
(Jan. 05, 2018  3:35 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  3:33 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Oh, I don’t have any hasbro god beys so I didn’t know. So what TT god beys do you have? Also I have an unrelated side question what is the use for each of the accessories used for the TT burst launcher grip?

To be honest, other than the grips, pretty much every grip accessory doesn't do anything in practice

What about the one knuckle grip?
(Jan. 05, 2018  3:36 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  3:35 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: To be honest, other than the grips, pretty much every grip accessory doesn't do anything in practice

What about the one knuckle grip?

By grips I meant things like grip rubbers or the heavy grips as preference of feel depends on the person.

The knuckle grip is garbage and completely uncomforable
(Jan. 05, 2018  3:38 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  3:36 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: What about the one knuckle grip?

By grips I meant things like grip rubbers or the heavy grips as preference of feel depends on the person.

Okay I get it. My hand is a bit too large for the grip thickness wise which grip should I use? also I’ve seen grips where there’s spots shaped for each of the fingers similar to how the handles of some guns are.

Btw sorry if I’m asking too many questions.
(Jan. 05, 2018  3:46 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  3:38 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: By grips I meant things like grip rubbers or the heavy grips as preference of feel depends on the person.

Okay I get it. My hand is a bit too large for the grip thickness wise which grip should I use? also I’ve seen grips where there’s spots shaped for each of the fingers similar to how the handles of some guns are.

Get the B-60 Grip weights. They'll make the grip thicker
(Jan. 05, 2018  4:01 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  3:46 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Okay I get it. My hand is a bit too large for the grip thickness wise which grip should I use? also I’ve seen grips where there’s spots shaped for each of the fingers similar to how the handles of some guns are.

Get the B-60 Grip weights. They'll make the grip thicker

Where can I get them? Also on the top of the god chip molds my galaxy zeus doesn’t have a number
(Jan. 05, 2018  4:24 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  4:01 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Get the B-60 Grip weights. They'll make the grip thicker

Where can I get them? Also on the top of the god chip molds my galaxy zeus doesn’t have a number

Dunno

Look at the bottom of the god chip
(Jan. 05, 2018  4:54 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  4:24 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Where can I get them? Also on the top of the god chip molds my galaxy zeus doesn’t have a number

Dunno

I did look
(Jan. 05, 2018  4:55 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  4:54 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Dunno

I did look

https://youtu.be/sVi39J9QrK8
(Jan. 05, 2018  5:09 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  4:55 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: I did look

https://youtu.be/sVi39J9QrK8

The only a1 I have is for sieg xcalibur
(Jan. 05, 2018  5:19 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  5:09 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: https://youtu.be/sVi39J9QrK8

The only a1 I have is for sieg xcalibur

Then take it out and put it on a Beyblade with weak teeth
(Jan. 05, 2018  5:21 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  5:19 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: The only a1 I have is for sieg xcalibur

Then take it out and put it on a Beyblade with weak teeth

I haven’t used my god layers at all so the teeth are pretty much mint
(Jan. 05, 2018  5:22 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  5:21 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Then take it out and put it on a Beyblade with weak teeth

I haven’t used my god layers at all so the teeth are pretty much mint

By weak, I mean Beyblades that have short teeth to begin with
(Jan. 05, 2018  5:26 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  5:22 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: I haven’t used my god layers at all so the teeth are pretty much mint

By weak, I mean Beyblades that have short teeth to begin with

Which ones have the shortest teeth?
MonoDragon
Which is better? A2 or A3? They are my MGC numbers. Also should I replace my B3 aC god chip with my A3 one that came with sX?
(Jan. 05, 2018  2:25 PM)ptf606 Wrote: MonoDragon
Which is better? A2 or A3? They are my MGC numbers. Also should I replace my B3 aC god chip with my A3 one that came with sX?

I think A2 is better.

Alter Chronos already has great teeth so you can use a Metal God Chip or an A God Chip depending on if you want more weight or not
(Jan. 05, 2018  3:37 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  2:25 PM)ptf606 Wrote: MonoDragon

I think A2 is better.

Alter Chronos already has great teeth so you can use a Metal God Chip or an A God Chip depending on if you want more weight or not

What beys benefit most from metal god chips?
(Jan. 05, 2018  6:26 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2018  3:37 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I think A2 is better.

What beys benefit most from metal god chips?

Look at the earlier posts in this thread. I answered that already