[Unanswered]  I got air knight k4 slingshock as my first bey and I want to know if it’s good

So I just want to know if my choice was good or not and also tell me what beys are good Hasbro beys
Great to hear you just got your first bey, hopefully you’re enjoying it. Air Knight K4 is ok, when it comes to the competitive scene. The disc is pretty light so you may want to eventually swap it for something else. Expand is a nice frame and Eternal-S is ok.

As far as future purchases, Turbo Achilles, Turbo Spryzen, Balkesh B3 are all good choices. Some of the new Hypersphere beys as well.
(Mar. 31, 2020  4:09 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Great to hear you just got your first bey, hopefully you’re enjoying it. Air Knight K4 is ok, when it comes to the competitive scene. The disc is pretty light so you may want to eventually swap it for something else. Expand is a nice frame and Eternal-S is ok.

As far as future purchases, Turbo Achilles, Turbo Spryzen, Balkesh B3 are all good choices. Some of the new Hypersphere beys as well.

Thanks for the feedback

(Mar. 31, 2020  4:09 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Great to hear you just got your first bey, hopefully you’re enjoying it. Air Knight K4 is ok, when it comes to the competitive scene. The disc is pretty light so you may want to eventually swap it for something else. Expand is a nice frame and Eternal-S is ok.

Also what disc would you recommend switching it for
(Mar. 31, 2020  5:12 AM)Moises183a Wrote:

Thanks for the feedback

Probably 00 but 0, 10 or 7 could work as well. Those all would provide some extra weight and have good stamina.
(Mar. 31, 2020  5:12 AM)Moises183a Wrote:

Thanks for the feedback

Well 00 and 0 are at a competition of being number 1 heaviest. The reason for that is that the two discs can be heavier compared to each over vise-versa. It’s hard to determine just by the naked eye or even feeling it to tell the difference (unless you have a digital scale). The 10 disc is the second heaviest. Indeed the disc is heavy, but it cannot be as heavy compared to 00 and 0. 7 is the lightest disc (even lighter than Takara Tomy due to the hollow cavities), but it’s mediocre enough as the third heaviest disc.

(Mar. 31, 2020  3:52 AM)Moises183a Wrote: So I just want to know if my choice was good or not and also tell me what beys are good Hasbro beys

The bey is not bad. The frame is a competitive part (really good part), but yeah as someone mentioned, the disc is too light. Might want to change it with another core disc.
air knight is one of the lightest layers  if you're referring  to hasbro

the eternal driver on air knight is pretty good for stamina

12 is most definitely the lightest forge disc in the history of beyblade burst if you want weight on your air knight i recommend 00
Air Knight K4 is one of the thickest frames but unfortunately it is hollow and light. Its diameter is the same as Garuda's. But it is much thicker. Thus it gets easily destabilized what makes K4 wobble and scrape. It scores 5 / 10 points in Bladekid's Tier ranking and I agree to this.

The frame and the driver are pretty useful, though.
yes it is a good choice the beyblade itself can beat typhon t4
(Apr. 01, 2020  4:45 PM)powerboi Wrote: yes it is a good choice the beyblade itself can beat typhon t4

i agree
It’s bad, but has two good parts. Et-S is good on Orpheus in Classic, and Expand is good with Destroy and Atomic in Standard.
(Apr. 01, 2020  6:57 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It’s bad, but has two good parts. Et-S is good on Orpheus in Classic, and Expand is good with Destroy and Atomic in Standard.

no kidding there
Expand and Eternal-S are good parts so its worth the pickup
I would recommend the three turbo beys, Grand Dragon, etc.
nitro
go to my roblox thread

the link is there