[Unanswered]  I can't take apart my Variant Lucifer, why?

I think it's stuck, I can only take out the driver.
It’s a bey with a chassis which means it’s stuck to the energy layer it isn’t a problem
(Mar. 23, 2022  3:34 AM)WforLuci Wrote:

You must be new to Superking
The chassis, which is like the disc, sticks to the layer. You just pull it off. It's like that with all chassis', single or double
(Mar. 24, 2022  12:04 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2022  3:34 AM)WforLuci Wrote:

You must be new to Superking
The chassis, which is like the disc, sticks to the layer. You just pull it off. It's like that with all chassis', single or double

Still won’t budge Unhappy
(Mar. 24, 2022  1:41 AM)WforLuci Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2022  12:04 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: You must be new to Superking

Still won’t budge Unhappy

Try to push the metal part of the chassis. The 4 tabs that connect on the ring.
(Mar. 24, 2022  2:29 AM)Shoyo Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2022  1:41 AM)WforLuci Wrote: Still won’t budge Unhappy

Try to push the metal part of the chassis. The 4 tabs that connect on the ring.

It worked! Thank you very much!!
(Mar. 24, 2022  6:32 AM)WforLuci Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2022  2:29 AM)Shoyo Wrote: Try to push the metal part of the chassis. The 4 tabs that connect on the ring.

It worked! Thank you very much!!

Shoyo is a legend.
Just in case you end up getting other Superking Beys, there are two types of Chassis: Single, and Double.

The easiest way to tell the difference is that Double Chassis (1A, 1B, 2A, 2D, 2D, 2S, 3A) are noticeably thicker and take the place of the forge disc (the driver attaches directly to it). Your Variant Lucifer has a Double Chassis.

Single Chassis (1D, 1S, 4A) are thinner and require you to use a forge disc with it.

Both attach to the layer the same way.