[Unanswered]  I can't assemble Strata dragoon Hms Takara?

Hey, 

Any one have trouble assembling hms beys.  Some are a pain.  I can't screw a fresh emblem onto my strata dragoon ms.
Some times my draical MS did the same is your core broke?
Hi guys! Yeah, hms beys are not easy to assemble. First of all, take the running core. Second, grab the disk and put it on the running core IN THE RIGHT WAY (if you look at any hms disc, you'll find that the upper part is more filled than the lower). There are 4 holes in the disk, 2 big and 2 smaller. The running core's protrusions will match perfectly with the disk, if you do what i said. Third, put the attack ring on. Even them have the four holes to match with both disk and running core. Fourth, put the emblem on and make sure to put it in contact with the rest of the bey. If it doesn't, turn it a little bit and it will literally fall on the attack ring. Finally, lock the bey by using an hms launcher. It has a kind of "key" where the ripcord exits. Be sure to get the emblem with it correctly, now twist the launcher clockwise until it locks. You also should keep the bey firmly while doing it, a minimum mispositiosing is enough to fail the locking. Do it THE SLOWER YOU CAN, or the running core or/and the emblem could break. I don't know if i explained well, if you have doubts please let me know!
I can teach you a very simple way to assemble the hms beys if you want
(May. 06, 2020  9:01 PM)lee333 Wrote: Hey, 

Any one have trouble assembling hms beys.  Some are a pain.  I can't screw a fresh emblem onto my strata dragoon ms.

Try watching an unboxing of Stata/Gaia Dragoon MS on YouTube. Usually the person will put the Beyblade together in the video.