[Unanswered]  - I am newbie · So many questions -

Hi!

I'm newbie and I have so many questions about this game xD

a) I bought a beyblade from Takara one day ago, and I have a question about that, american beyblades from Hasbro are the same than japaneses beyblades from Takara?

b) How is the metagame? is there an american meta, an european meta and a japaneses meta?

c) What shops dou you recomend me to buy antything about a beyblade?

d) Any web to learn about the metagame and the history about the game?

Thanks in advance ^^
I had the same type of questions just a couple of days ago.

1) Hasbro has no "teeth" you cannot interchange the parts, they must remain from a single manufacturer
2) I have been searching on the tournament reports here in the forums
3) I have reached out to Leo Burst you can find him on YouTube and there is a video on how to buy from him
4) If you find out, please let me know

Hope it helps
(Aug. 15, 2017  10:22 PM)7rode Wrote: https://www.ebay.com/sch/m12390/m.html?_...ipg=&_from=

I am a positively rated seller on Ebay

No burst?
(Aug. 15, 2017  11:29 PM)Alakai Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2017  10:22 PM)7rode Wrote: https://www.ebay.com/sch/m12390/m.html?_...ipg=&_from=

I am a positively rated seller on Ebay

No burst?

I do not have any bursts to sell right now, sorry.
(Aug. 15, 2017  1:58 PM)Yugi_kun Wrote: Hi!

I'm newbie and I have so many questions about this game xD

a) I bought a beyblade from Takara one day ago, and I have a question about that, american beyblades from Hasbro are the same than japaneses beyblades from Takara?

b) How is the metagame? is there an american meta, an european meta and a japaneses meta?

c) What shops dou you recomend me to buy antything about a beyblade?

d) Any web to learn about the metagame and the history about the game?

Thanks in advance ^^

a) Takara burst beys use teeth compared to Hasbro burst beys using a slide mechanism and as a result only the discs are interchangable between the 2 brands. Whilst the designs are similar many beys have been either strengthened or weakened in the Hasbro version such as Roktavor (Hasbro) being much stronger than Ragnaruk (Takara) and Neptune (Takara) being good as compared to Nepstrius (Hasbro) being absolutely worthless as a layer.

b) The metagame is slightly different in areas due to bladers seemingly prefering slighty different combos but in general it remains much the same. The metagame is currently changing rapidly because of the release of new powerful god beys such as dF and mG. As these powerful beys become common to more bladers more counters to each bey are being discovered.

c) I can't suggest any local shops to buy beys but I use either Ebay (beware of fakes though, look closely at the boxes for Hasbro or Takara) or I order through Leo Burst for my newer releases.

d) This is exactly the place to learn about the metagame (Try reading through tournament winning combos and event reports as well as browing through the burst customization forums)